Must-Have Accessories for Mountain Bike Trail Singapore

Must-Have Accessories for Mountain Bike Trail Singapore

A Story by BikeTechnics
"

Whether you're biking along the Pekan Quarry on the Pulau Ubin Bike Trail or clinging to cliff edges at the Tampines Mountains Biking Trail, Singapore mountain bike trails are fun and exhilarating.

"

Whether you're biking along the Pekan Quarry on the Pulau Ubin Bike Trail or clinging to cliff edges at the Tampines Mountains Biking Trail, singapore mountain bike trails are fun and exhilarating. Let's take a look at some essential gear to bring along for the ride.


What to Pack for Singapore Mountain Bike Trails

In addition to hydration, nutrition and ID, pack the following items for your next backcountry adventure. You'll want a multi-tool roll that organizes all your repair supplies. Be sure to pack:


Two Spare Tubes. Two spare tubes are a necessity on long rides where there's no backup posse available. Double flats kill a happy trail ride fast, unless you're prepared. Maybe you are busy showing off a new trick on a high-speed downhill when a rock garden gets in your way.


Patch Kit. These take up little space in your gear but are great as a last resort if you use your backup tubes. Look for glueless patches that apply quickly but don't last as long as traditional patches with a vulcanizing agent.


Tire Pump. A CO2 inflator with cartridges gets you back on the trail fast. However, a mini pump works every time with no fuss.

Next Level Items to Get at a Singapore Bike Accessories Shop

There are thousands of items you could take on a trail ride, but we picked out a few of the coolest that you can pick up at a Singapore bike accessories shop on your way out of town, including:


Camera Gear. Record every epic ride with a GoPro chest-mount camera harness. It's one of the best sports camera mounts available, and it lets you take shots hands-free. All straps are adjustable to fit any rider, so just turn it on and record your best tricks as well as gorgeous views of Singapore's mountains.


Splashproof Bluetooth Headphones. Get Bluetooth headphones that last through creeks and waterways on backtrail adventures. Your sweat won't kill your tunes with lightweight headphones with nine hours of battery life.


Dirtbags Accessory Bags. If you aren't traveling alone, consider getting a spare bag to store your gear before you take on that mpuntain bike trail singapore style. This handmade gear is sold by a couple that changed their lives to live more intentionally. Get out there and live on your bike for as long as you want with this extra storage capacity.

© 2018 BikeTechnics


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on July 25, 2018
Last Updated on July 25, 2018
Tags: Singapore mountain bike, Singapore bike accessories shop, mountain bike trail Singapore