Top 5 fearless Mountain Bikers in Singapore

Top 5 fearless Mountain Bikers in Singapore

A Story by BikeTechnics
"

Singapore mountain bikers and biking is a whole new level of ball game!

"

The place and people around are so enthusiastic about this sport that they encourage and practice it making mountain biking a level up every single time.

Meet a few of the top mountain bikers in the below list:


  1. Nino Schurter- Born in 13 May 1986, Switzerland, Nino Schurter is an all-rounder cross-country biker who is a member of the SCOTT-SRAM MTB Racing Team. Having won a lot of world championships in men's cross-country and in overall UCI World Cup from the period of 2009 to 2017, the man stands as a proud enthusiast for mountain biking. He even won the gold medal in mountain biking at the 2016 Olympics.

  2. Catharine Pendrel �" Second in line is Catharine Pendrel, a Canadian cross-country cyclist from New Brunswick and a member of the Canadian National team since 2004. She was the world champion in cross-country for mountain biking in 2011, 2014 and 2007 Pan American Games champion.

  3. Julien Absalon- Born in 16 August 1980, this French cross-country mountain biker, established his career in 2003 where he won his first UCI Mountain Bike World Cup. Thereafter, there was no stop to the winnings, in 2004 it was Gold at World Champions and at Athens Olympic Games. In 2005 Julien yet again won the title of World Champion. Had it not been for a mountain-bike ride with his neighbor initially, Julien may have never realized his deep interest in mountain biking!

  4. Gunn- Rita- A Norwegian marathon mountain biker and cross-country cyclist, Rita won her first women's cross-country gold medal at the 2004 Olympic Games. She has been a fighter all through her journey as a cyclist. 1st in European Cross-Country Championship with Silver, the year 2012 was remarkable in the history of European mountain biking.

  5. Liam Killeen- Born in 12 April 1982, Britain, this professional mountain biker represented England in various cross-country racing championships. He stood 3rd at the Commonwealth Games in 2002 and became the Commonwealth Champion in the year 2006. He also won the British Mountain National Biking Championship for five consecutive years.


Now, how these bikers are always ahead and so focused on what they want to achieve; one of the ways is pre-preparations! Are you a biker? Some of us have that urge of mountain biking and exploring the environment: a few do it out of passion and others take it as their profession! In case you are in Singapore and are looking for mountain bikes, check out the preferred bikes and accessories by top mountain bikers in Singapore and make your deal!

Mountain bikes in Singapore are very popular especially the Devinci bike range! To get your own customized Devinci bikes and associated accessories like helmets, specially crafted mountain bike pedals, gloves, knee and arm covers, reverse headset top cap and other relevant mountain bike accessories, check out the whole range of new arrivals online and in-store waiting for you to grab the best deals out there in Biketechnics. The stores also give away hefty discounts, great deals and offers on latest and existing stock from time to time, which you may grab onto as per your requirement.


So, are you planning your mountain biking tip anywhere around? Take a look at your bike condition and get it serviced before every cycling session or even regular servicing would do the cause! Also, do not forget to make sure that you have all the biking essentials required for your trip beforehand; if you do not have then, go and buy it now at the best deals offered by the professional bike shops around in Singapore.

© 2018 BikeTechnics


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on January 30, 2018
Last Updated on January 30, 2018
Tags: mountain bike in singapore, singapore mountain bike, mountain bikers, mountain bike, top mountain bikers, mtb, mtb singapore