Mockingbird

Mockingbird

A Poem by SimplyaGhost
"

I know a mockingbird isn't a song bird. That's the point of it.

"
So long mockingbird your song was played to long the words they fell down they’re meaning was never found the sound you made it sweetly kissed the ground.
Mockingbird sing it again you’ll make amends for all your sins that grins in your soul. Your heart is dry at night you cry how could you give up without giving it a try.
Will you keep sending messages to the animals who miss you dearly will you think clearly ever again.
Mockingbird don’t you worry there is no hurry for time is never late your chimes they play so blissfully the bells they ring why won’t you sing mockingbird.
You’ve hungered for more however you were to poor but if you just soar right in the sky you’ll learn to fly bravely high.
Mockingbird your beauty is your song it’s never wrong it’s not to long it is well done Mockingbird please don’t be shy.

© 2015 SimplyaGhost


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on August 24, 2015
Last Updated on August 24, 2015

Author

SimplyaGhost
SimplyaGhost

TX



About
I consider myself a poet or at least Id like to say I am but I can't speak for how I'm viewed by others so who knows really. Checkout my other poetry at. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=16945.. more..

Writing
Green Green

A Poem by SimplyaGhost