My Mummy Kills - The Louise Silly Collection.

My Mummy Kills - The Louise Silly Collection.

A Story by BlakeDuckers
"

Louise Sillys actions start upsetting the other girls at Maids Mall Orphanage. But does she mean to make them upset?

"
Eight year old Louise Silly sat on the end of her bed. Straight and silent. Brushing her long blonde hair slowly as the dawns calling welcomed another day. Wearing her blue summer dress and shiny black dolly shoes she waited for the breakfast bell. Louise was always the first awake at Maids Mall Orphanage. Always the first one to smell the aromatic flower garden on the balcony and the fresh bread that baked slowly in the kitchens. 
Everything in louise's life was fine except for one thing. Louise could not talk. No one at Maids Mall knew why. It was just another little mystery that surrounded young Louise.  Although she could not speak, she was excellent at writing. She carried a small double sided chalkboard attached to a peace of string that she would write her thoughts on. Never would she conduct a full conversation on her board and she always refused sign language classes. Louise was strange and mysterious. One side of her chalkboard always has written on it 'My Mummy kills' Louise never met her Mother. Living in an orphanage and walking around with a note like that on display freaked the other girls out. Louise was often bullied and provoked, but she would only ever smile. 
The breakfast bell rang, waking up the other eight girls in Louise's room. All dragging their hopes of adoption to the shared bathroom for the routine wash before food was served. There was only one girl who still lay in her bed, rubbing her eyes as she frowned straight at Louise. 
"What are you staring at, Loopy Louise" Harriet Lacey said followed with a cough. Louise replied with a smile and grabbed her chalkboard. She pulled a piece of chalk from her little satchel and began writing on the empty side. Harriet gulped and stared at Louise, waiting for her to reveal her response. Blowing the excess chalk off the board she turned it over. Harriet blushed instantly as girls from the bathroom walked back in. 
"Bed wetter?" one girl questioned. "Who?" Another asked. They noticed Louise was holding the chalk board in Harriets direction. 
"Aww likkle baby Harriet wet the bed again" Winnie flyer teased. Louise put her head down and quickly wiped the chalkboard with a rag out of her satchel. 
"As for you dummy" Winnie said horribly "I'm going to tell Mrs Platt." Louises bottom lip trembled as her frown grew. Louise opens her mouth wide and her head shakes, as if she was roaring. Winnie flinched and started laughing uncontrollably, causing the other girls to join in. They pointed and throw dirty socks and laundry at her. 
"No need to shout Louise" Winnie said. "yeah be quiet b***h!" Cara shouted, who was winnies right hand bully and the biggest teachers pet in Maids Mall. Other girls quietened down but the majority kept on laughing. Tears rolled off Louises cheek. Grabbing her chalk board and holding it up.'My Mummy Kills' The room grew silent as blood appeared to drip from Louise's hands. 

© 2014 BlakeDuckers


Author's Note

BlakeDuckers
I came up with Louise Silly early hours this morning. A mysterious orphan girl who holds a dark secret about herself and her mother. Enjoy it and help me smooth out the bumps.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
Added on January 8, 2014
Last Updated on January 8, 2014
Tags: The, Louise Silly, Collection, Blake Duckers, Mystery, Adventue, Young Adult

Author

BlakeDuckers
BlakeDuckers

Chester, Cheshire, United Kingdom



About
Aspiring writer from Chester, UK. Looking for opinions on my writing ability and also a good writing partner who can assist me in writing Keepers Lock. more..

Writing