Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Black

Chapter 1

 

The magic starts here. That´s all to be said. Go to your doorms and prepare for tomorrows first classes. After all, we are guardians and teachers. This isn´t supposed to be a party. I nodded, sure of what the miss said. I don´t even knew her name, but my instict said it was Veronica. She was the head of school. Since long ago, I learned to trust my instict. It sure was right to often to ignore it. I rose with all the 200 other first year students. Turning around, I just notice the big entrance. Which has curls and symbols all over the big wooden door. No clue what those meant. Plus they looked to complicated to explain it right away. I knew already, most students still wouldn’t know how it worked. I shake my head and enter the hallway. Look up at the stone carved white stairs. It looked old, but was still shining white. Don´t know how that was possible anyhow. I walked up the stairs and paced as lonely student the second door to the right. After me, some other hesitated to follow, but most chose to walk the other way.

 

I walk through a bright hall.

 

The ceiling of glass, and the walls almost covered with windows. The few stones were like pilars, like the acient greeks have. The shadows were wide, which gave the hall a magical appearance. The sky was lit with million of stars. This place, this palace, was placed in Nothingham. It was viewed by outsiders as a ruin. It was just rather magical. The palace, or castle, has 7 towers. The length is as big as 3 soccer fields. It is a majestic place.

 

I walk further and see a black door. I open it, and see that I´m alone in the hall. I wonder were everyone went. No one is even close by. The once who were following me, left my path times ago. I heard them mumble, it was to creepy, to far away, to dark. For some reason it rather felt good to me. I open to door and close it.

 

The room is big. Lights on the ceiling, lit as bright as stars. The red curtains, which looked like the old and original draperies. The red couch with black pillows looked just right. I sat on it and waited. It felt like I belonged here.

 

Some time later, 3 other people entered. They didn´t even looked surprised to see me here. They sat down on the wooden chairs. They look rather nervous. They smile awkwardly against each other and we sit in silence. Waiting for what is to come.

 

 

 



© 2011 Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very strong opening chapter. I like the description and detail of room. To go to a new place and feel safe. Take time. I like the way you ended this chapter. A excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


fabulous...i like the suspense at the end!
you seem like McGonagall in Harry Potter but im sure in more nicer!!!^^

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ooh interesting. I love magic. Good descriptions. Well done. I liked it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 31, 2011
Last Updated on July 31, 2011


Author

Black
Black

Netherlands



About
I'm now a 19 year old :P (cough so old cough :P) For the once who didn't figure out, I am of course a girl I love writing, In english though i'm dutch, That probably makes me crazy! I always en.. more..

Writing
Shamefull Shamefull

A Poem by Black


Essay Essay

A Story by Black


War War

A Poem by Black



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Room 8611 Room 8611

A Poem by Tasha