Lilly's Impenetrable Wall

Lilly's Impenetrable Wall

A Chapter by Curiosity and Black Angel

 

The Chronicles of Lilly
Chapter One “Lilly’s impenetrable Wall”
 
          Lilly was the most beautiful girl that ever walked the face of the earth. She stood five foot two inches tall, and had brunette hair that extended well below her shoulders, a petit figure with curvaceous hips, and the most amazing set of hazel eyes of all the sets of eyes that resided on earth. If Lilly were a queen, she’d have the most powerful of men waiting on her hand and foot. When she walked into a crowded room, even the most powerful people turned to take a glimpse of her—Lilly stole the show instantly with her astonishing beauty and her intelligent and witty intellect. She had such grace about her; Lilly always handled herself as an appropriate woman of her caliber should.
            But she wasn’t perfect by any means. She had her flaws and shortcomings, just like any other human. Lilly’s beauty masked her flaws well. She had the most magnificent scar on the front of her heart, heavily guarded by a wall that was so thick that no one could break it down. Even with the thickest of weapons, no boy could tear down the wall. The strongest of boys had attempted and all had failed. There had to be some person walking the face of the earth that was strong enough, resilient enough to break down Lilly’s impenetrable wall. Somewhere, that strong and cunning boy was out there, ready and willing to attempt to once and for all obliterate the wall safeguarding Lilly’s tainted heart.

 



© 2009 Curiosity and Black Angel


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazing imagery, and you pulled me in right from the start with the detailed descriptions, and one of my favorite lines.. (it made me smile) was this one:
"and the most amazing set of hazel eyes of all the sets of eyes that resided on earth"
What a lovely thing to write.


Posted 15 Years Ago


Interesting beginning...I'm sure this will lead to something dynamic! Waiting for more...

God Bless!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Well Charles I really liked reading this part and I know I will enjoy reading the next part. It was perfect without a flaw. I knew a few girls in my life that were like this.......We call then Ice Queens.....LOL
Anyway great write!!!

Kelley

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awesome

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

excellent! she is a beautiful girl. and sometimes we do put up guards. i know i sound a lot like this girl. i will read on for sure!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

lovely piece of imagery, my friend, and excellent start to a novel.

I especially enjoyed the second paragraph.

(and don't worry about my picture. I ALWAYS listen to EVERYONE.)

again, lovely lovely. great write.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 9, 2009
Last Updated on February 15, 2009


Author

Curiosity and Black Angel
Curiosity and Black Angel

Long Beach, CA



About
My name is Charles and I began writing when I was nine years old. Oh, yes! It all began with mystery stories inspired by the Sherlock Holmes tales. Now I specialize in romance fiction. I have two publ.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..