Chapter Four - Death Begins

Chapter Four - Death Begins

A Chapter by Death Stalker
"

chapter four of Insane Asylum

"

            Luna runs to me, “Where’s Mort?”

            “Mort? He should be in his room…” I told her.

            “No he’s not… look!” My daughter drags me down to the room, it’s barren.

            “That’s odd… I’m going to see Bill to see if he knows anything.” I walks to the other side of the creepy hospital, the moans of the insane begging me to free them, passes. I’ve gotten used to it. I finally arrive to meet Bill. “Hey, do you know where Mort is?” I asked.

            “He should be in his room.” Bill then chuckles. “Hell, he never laid a breath out of the room.”

            “Really, because he’s not in his room, feel free to go check.” I told him as we start walking pass the moaning of the insane. We arrived at Mort’s room and it’s still barren, with Luna holding a paper and looks like she seen a ghost. Luna set her eyes on us and folds the paper and stuffs it in her pocket.

            “Now that’s odd…” Bill said as Luna walks to her bedroom nearby. “Mort’s always sitting in the middle… and this room is barren…”

 

            It’s been 2 hours already. I look at the time “Whoa, look at the time Shannon” I told a insane girl. “It’s time to sleep! Bye!” I lead the insane and lay her down on the bed; she fell asleep fast as usual. I walked outside to smoke. As my cigarette burns all the way to the butt, I toss it and walk to the door. A flash of light in the trees caught my eyes. I looked to the area, another flash of light. I walk to the light. It’s barren. “Ugh… what a waste of time…” I turn around. A large creature stand in front of me, it’s large, humanoid but with a werewolf features. “werewolf…” I manage to speak.

            “you just get in the way of my Luna!” The creature growls.

            “M-m-mort?” I uttered. Before a screamfull of pain engulfed my body. The eyes of the creature is so close, I can tell who it is. I can see his eyes glittering like if he just thought of a new idea. I can also tell who the werewolf is, but it was too late as the darkness engulf my eyes as I exhale my last breath.



© 2012 Death Stalker


Author's Note

Death Stalker
feel free to criticize me

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on April 25, 2011
Last Updated on March 24, 2012
Tags: Insane Asylum, Psychology, werewolves


Author

Death Stalker
Death Stalker

Tucson, AZ



About
I like to write, any story that lurks into my mind. I've been writing as long as I can remember. It all started with nothing to do, it was nighttime... I was sleeping, I have a vivid dream, that ta.. more..

Writing