Description

Description

A Chapter by Marie Moore


Cold. Indifferent. Unsocial. Quiet. Those are some words that can explain nineteen year old Saber Nightingale. Saber is a university student studying Psychology. She had a normal boring life, playing the violin and painting, wanting nothing more than to be free. Everything changed once she visited the clinic.

Leukemia.

She's been diagnosed with leukemia. Everything seemed to be falling apart.

Enter Olivier Knight, someone who wants to become an Oncologist. There was a misunderstanding when she met him; it involved a willows tree and suicide (She wasn't trying to kill herself). Olivier was mostly everything she wasn't; cheerful, charismatic, and charming. He always seemed to be happy about everything, always seeing the good in things, the Brightside. He begins to show her things she believed to be gone.

Saber starts to fall in love with Olivier. That is where the problem lies. Saber knows she's going to die, wanting nothing more than to spare him. Olivier doesn't allow it. He teaches her that not everything is bleak. He shows her that even when your life is falling apart, there will always be a light.

You helped me to live is a story that will involve friendship, hardship, family and the classic romance. It is a story about a girl who’s going to learn that even when life seems hopeless, all you need is to learn that not everything has to be about pain and suffering, that even life can be an amazing thing, all you really have to do is fight.


© 2015 Marie Moore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on December 17, 2015
Last Updated on December 17, 2015


Author

Marie Moore
Marie Moore

Las Vegas , NV



About
I am an inspiring writer. I want to major in social psychology and minor in creative writing. I have a wattpad account with some of my stories there. I am an Atheist and am pretty pessimistic. .. more..

Writing