Hidden Secret

Hidden Secret

A Story by Darkness_kyo
"

What may be hidden in your closet room?

"

What's hidden in your room right now?

 

Imagine that you just moved in a new house. It was quiet huge and your not familiar about it much. You take a look around it, Getting welcome in the house. Then you saw a wierd looking closet. It seem old and yet dempt. It looks like noone has ever opened it. You may got suspicios about what is in that closet. To me, ill be thinking ''What is in that closet i wonder?'' Probably nothing but dust and dirt inside. Then, you hear noises in there. Now you got even more concern about what in the world is in that closet. You gently put your hand on the door knob, twist it open abit, but it was locked tight. Maybe there could be something useful to open that door. Maybe a barbe pen or maybe a hook or something rather sharp that could open something. For me, i would carry around like a pen. You probably wonderinh how am i gonna open a door with a pen? Well i wont EXCATLY open it with a pen, i would use the pen to adjust a pointy sharp object onto the pen and try to stick it in the door knob. Barbe pen is very useful. Now when you think you got that door open. You twist the door knob carefully, opening the door alittle bit having a peek inside. Tell me this also. What would you think its in that poor, damp closet? Really to me, what i would see in that closet was just pure dust, full of boxes, and full of dead stuff in there. I would slowly take a step back, and just forget about that creepy closet indeed. But the thing you see in your closet wont be the same what i saw in there it could be something else that would be quite great in there. You'll see, predit what would be in there first before you open it. Tell me, What did you see in that damp closet? Oh and if you see a skeleton..you may wanna run.

© 2012 Darkness_kyo


Author's Note

Darkness_kyo
ignore grammer see what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on April 18, 2012
Last Updated on April 18, 2012

Author

Darkness_kyo
Darkness_kyo

Tokyo, korean, Japan



About
My name is Kyo or you may call me Yuki or alex doesnt matter. I wuv noodles and i wuv to draw and write alot. more..

Writing