An adventure with Yuki as he visits the hidden ''darkness''

An adventure with Yuki as he visits the hidden ''darkness''

A Story by Darkness_kyo
"

Yuki went over deshun's place to see what was up until he went to his closet ne never seen before, looked in, and fell inside

"

Yuki and the Hidden Closet?

 

A warm yet sunny day Yuki was laying down in the hot sun in his backyard. He loves the light mostly everyday. He doesnt really get sun burns since he always bleaches his skin everyday making it ''whiteness as the pleasure of the darkness itself.'' Until he heard his phone ringing he slowly got up and reached for it carefully as it was his darkness friend Deshun. ''Hello''? said Yuki in a tired voice. ''Yuki-chan you gotta come to my house a.s.a.p there is something black and dark in my closet like smoke but i don't know if i should open in or not.'' said Deshun in a suspicous voice. Yuki hung up the phone. He probably knew this was one of Deshun's stupid tricks to make him go to his house just to mock him about the darkness and light not ''willing'' its status right. Yuki might as well go before it gets night time, he doesnt really like being in the darkness at all. As he arrived to Deshun's house he looked through the window. Not seeing Deshun anywhere. He put his hand on the window looking. But he saw smoke on the window where his hand was. His lightness of skin burn the window in flames then to dust. ''Are you serious!?'' he said in his mind. He jumped out the window and looked around. He didnt quite see anything. He saw the closet that Deshun was talking about. No black smoke came out of it. He simply open the door. Nothing there. Yuki swore he felt something grab his foot as he body slam an object. The object looked more like a black liquid and arm. He had pushed Yuki in the closet as he fell down inside of it. Into a deep hole in the closet as the darkness liquid grab his arms. Yuki back flipped with his legs as he bit the liquid darkness arms off and he hang tightly to a open branch. As he hung there he saw down there a puddle of acid and some eye balls eating other insec...it was just gross down there let's say that. Yuki jumped down and landed on a rock in time. He turn his head to see Deshun being tangled in a rope down below was the acid. Yuki knew this was kinda difficult but he had to save the idiot of the day i suppose. Yuki jumped off the rock onto a vine and swing himself to Deshun and grab his legs as Deshun wraped his arm around Yuki's neck holding on. Yuki swing vine to vine until he jumped to land and dropped Deshun down. Yuki looked down at him. ''Are you kidding me? What in the world was you doing? trying to get yourself killed?'' said Yuki. Deshun stood up and bows. ''Com'e no sai, Yuki, im sorry i didn't mean to i thought about making my closet more dark so i wont see any light at all and make it abit scary for me to enjoy...i guess i took  the darkness decorations abit TO far.'' said Deshun bowing. Yuki looked up at the closet space. ''Well im glad were alive...mostly me, but how do we get out of here captain dorkness.'' said Yuki. Deshun look up and told Yuki to grab his hand. As Yuki did he throwed Yuki to a branch. Yuki grabbed it and Deshun hold onto Yuki's leg. Yuki swing his leg to where Deshun grab the other branch. They took turns flipping eachother till they reach to the closet and they both jumped out safely. Deshun carefully stood up and stretches. ''Thank you Yuki-chan for helping me i owe you one.'' Said Deshun. Yuki looked at the window as Deshun did. ...''YOU OWE ME A FREAKIN WINDOW!!.'' yelled Deshun. Yuki ran out the door as Deshun chased him.

© 2012 Darkness_kyo


Author's Note

Darkness_kyo
ignore grammer what you think of it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on April 18, 2012
Last Updated on April 18, 2012

Author

Darkness_kyo
Darkness_kyo

Tokyo, korean, Japan



About
My name is Kyo or you may call me Yuki or alex doesnt matter. I wuv noodles and i wuv to draw and write alot. more..

Writing