The one who calls ''Gifted''

The one who calls ''Gifted''

A Story by Darkness_kyo
"

Alex, known as Smart Alex, is well use to be call Gifted. See how you can succeed like what Alex did....well not really!

"

The one who calls ''Gifted''

 

Okay this here was a guy named Alex Mcquire. He gets straight A's and likes to study alot and researches alot of things for school and at home. He joined the G.t (Gifted talented) program when they think that he was ready to take the class due to his teachers. People think he's a nerd, geek, smartie pants, and such. But then everyone starts calling him ''Smart Alex'' or ''Gifted'' due to his perfections of each grade. Even his friends think he has a brain a sized of a wal nut. But surprisingly that ''wal nut pe sized brain of his'' made him smarter and a genius. He seemed to expereiced alot in his classess. Giving teachers apples on their desk, having great behavior and being honest within himself and others. The bright eye student ever in the school. Until his parents think he should attend a private school for abit. To see what his education skills led him till now. Smart Alex seemed to success well in private school more than his regular school. He never knew it would be this easy. People think he might be lucky alright. Some thing that idiot is just some type of a smart attic. Alex dont listen he knew they all were jealous of him. ''If people were to see, just like me, that they could be succefull in things if they believe they got the skills to do so. mocking people for no reason? thats just being selfish and rude. think about your actions. Think before your speak, if you got nothing good to say dont say it at all. I know if people were to work hard and pay more attention, behave themselves and become more accurate, they can be like me'' quoted Alex. He know and believes anyone can succeed in life if they just work harder.

© 2012 Darkness_kyo


Author's Note

Darkness_kyo
ignore grammer see what u think of it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on April 18, 2012
Last Updated on April 18, 2012

Author

Darkness_kyo
Darkness_kyo

Tokyo, korean, Japan



About
My name is Kyo or you may call me Yuki or alex doesnt matter. I wuv noodles and i wuv to draw and write alot. more..

Writing