A New War

A New War

A Chapter by Kurai.Merodi
"

Starting/introduction of the story

"

This story starts off millions of years ago when the creatures of the earth where fighting over territory. Some beings hated the fighting, hated the bloodshed. And instead of fighting they said "The land in the sky, shall belong to the birds, the eagles as their kings. The land in the sea shall belong to the aquatics, the wales as their kings. And the land of earth shall belong to the mammals, the lions as their kings." Nobody could argue with this, but shadows disagreed and swore they will rule over everything. They became the rulers of the dark. But now, since they have made no moves, they have become legends. And the rest has become story.

 

I first heard about this from my teacher when I was in year one. I and my friends used to play this game all the time. I was always the shadow king. Don't get me wrong, I loved it, being a shadow. I always volunteered for it. I liked it because you couldn't be seen, heard or touched. A shadow. I always wanted to be one, a real one, one that protected and fought against evil. But five years later, when I was 10, my dream shattered. 

 

*

Noise carried in the air and a few words made it to my ear “Did you…” and “There’s one in…” I guessed at what they were saying and that made me feel all the more conscious. I finally got to the room with the sign: ‘1SP Class’. But you could see that someone had written ‘azz’ on the end of the ‘SP’. That made me feel welcomed.

I strode into the class and looked around and found two other people staring at me. One with light, chestnut brown hair with dark brown eyes and the other with light brown hair, so light it almost looked blonde, and grey eyes. I walked to the side and closed the door then propped myself up against the wall and waited for someone with authority to come so they can tell me where to sit.

 

“What you here for?” the blonde boy spoke loudly.

I sun round to him with an obvious look of surprise on my face. “Oh, erm… I haven’t awakened yet” I mentally choked on the word ‘awakened’.

“Really?” Now it’s the brown haired turn “I haven’t either”

I nodded and turned away to look out the window. “I have” the blonde hair spoke again.

“Yer, but what you’re in for is nothing to be proud of” laughed the brown haired.

I looked back with a confused face “I got caught with a teacher” he said.

“Oh…” I left it at that because I had no idea what he got caught with.

“That’s the first time I got a reaction like that.” He laughed and smiled broadly.

“I don’t think he actually knows what you’re saying.” The brown haired said then turned to me.



© 2015 Kurai.Merodi


Author's Note

Kurai.Merodi
Finally started again, what you think??

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Also: the aquatic mammals are WHALES.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 9 Years Ago


Well, this is a VERY rough draft. It's confusing, with words omitted and misspelled. I can't really judge the story because it simply makes no sense as yet. Try a larger and better fleshed out sample.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 9 Years Ago


Kurai.Merodi

9 Years Ago

oK, thanks for being honest

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 27, 2015
Last Updated on September 15, 2015
Tags: Rulers, wales, eagles, lions, shadows, earth, wars


Author

Kurai.Merodi
Kurai.Merodi

France



About
Love is simpy frabricated. But that doesn't stop us from belieaving in it. 私は地獄でお会いしましょう I would rather go.. more..

Writing