Project No.2

Project No.2

A Chapter by Blind

Project B.L.I.N.D: Project No.2: First Mission
Mary and Henri were walking in the corridors, checking out on the soldiers. When they reached Claude's room, there was a small hole in the wall. So when Henri peeked inside, he saw Claude holding a picture frame and starring at it in a sad way.

Mary: What so you see?

Henri: Nothing much. He's starring at a picture..

Mary: A picture of who?

Henri: I don't know.

Henri was still peeking in the hole when Claude stud up and put the picture on the table. It showed from the hole and Henri saw a picture a beautiful girl with long brown hair and purple eyes. The picture was taken in a field of flowers. 

Henri: It's a picture of a girl.

Mary: Does she look like Claude?

Henri: No, not even a spot like him. Maybe she's his beloved?

Mary: You think so?

Henri: I said maybe.

Claude suddenly opened the door and saw them, but he just ignored. Henri kept starring at him, all covered in black clothes. It was lunch time so they all went downstairs to the cafeteria. Mary spotted Claude sitting in a corner by himself and eating. She took her food and went to sit next to him. The moment she sat, Claude immediately stood up and went to another table. Henri came and sat next to Mary.

Henri: It's useless. He's unsocial, so he'll never sit with anyone of us.

Mary: I was just trying.

Henri: Well good luck next time.

Mary: I'll try my best next time!

Henri: Are you interested in him?

Mary: Yeah. He's interesting.

Henri: I don't think so.

Mary: Because your jealous that he's attractive and your not.

Henri: I'm not jealous!!

Mary: You are.

When Mary was starring at Claude he suddenly looked at her and stared with his hateful eyes. He sat up and went outside, in the snowing weather. Mary and Henri finished so they went outside to see him. They found him standing on the cliff of a mountain and starring at the sky with eyes filled with regrets. Mary went running to him and stud behind him when suddenly Henri pulled her shoulders and didn't let her. Claude turned his face and saw them. He stud there and then went without saying a word. He just ignored them the whole time. 


The next day, all the soldiers were to meet in the conference room. All the leaders of the squads came and sat on a special table. During the whole meeting, they talked about their first move that they will take. The enemy will come pay a visit. Next, all the squads came together with their leaders. But Henri's squad weren't united, all of them went inside their rooms. Only Claude was the one who stud up and wanted to fight the enemy. 

Henri: Why are you here? Go back to your room.

Claude: I'm not going. I'm fighting. Why did I come here the first place if I'm not fighting?

Henri: Are you serious about this? Do you want to fight?

Claude: Of course.

Mary: Ok, let's go even if it's just us!


End of project.

Next project: Project No.3: He's not BLIND .. 


© 2011 Blind


Author's Note

Blind
I forgot to keep it invisible because I didn't finish it yet... so now it's edited, Enjoy!_!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Just as good as the first one.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 9, 2011
Last Updated on January 11, 2011


Author

Blind
Blind

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates



About
i love anime& manga.. more..

Writing
Project No.1 Project No.1

A Chapter by Blind


Project No.3 Project No.3

A Chapter by Blind