Project No.1

Project No.1

A Chapter by Blind
"

Winter's snow is killing the people with a war coming up, the "D.E.A.T.H Army" is conquering the world.. The "Project B.L.I.N.D" army is a military that allows teenagers to fight for freedom!

"
Project B.L.I.N.D: Project No.1: Claude's Arrival

The wind was blowing hardly with rage outside, on top of that, the snow fell down in a lonely way.. But moreover, the "B.L.I.N.D" army was inside, waiting for the arrival of a new solider.

Henri: I can't wait to see the new guy! They say he's a bit queer though..

Mary: It dosen't matter as long as he's going to benefit us. There hasn't been anyone knew since the last solider who died.

Henri: People are afraid to enter the military you know.

Mary: Even though, the "B.L.I.N.D" military is a developed one with the best health service, we even have room like hotels..

Henri: Most of the world's population are adults and old people so they won't understand teenagers. And anyways, we should prepare for the ceremony. The new guy is coming soon.

Henri is a french teenager with pure white skin, blonde hair and clear grey eyes. While Mary, his younger sister, has long blonde hair and also grey eyes. After a while, the general came, he had dark brown hair and black eyes. 

General.Cross: The new guy came, he's a cold one too.

Mary: Is he handsome?

General.Cross: He sure is. The girls began to flock on him as soon as he entered.. But he's kinda . . . 

Henri: Kinda what?

General.Cross: He ignored them all. He never stared at anyone since he entered.. A real mysterious solider.. 

Henri: Let's go check him out!

The three of them went out. They saw the high-class soldiers crowded around a table, when Henri went closer, he saw a handsome boy with black hair and brown eyes. Then the general came closer to the boy and said..

General.Cross: Hey there. I'm General Cross. Here is Henri, the leader of your squad and this girl here is his sister, Mary. 

Henri: I'm happy that you came in my squad. Hope we get along with each other.

Then Henri took out his hand to shake it with the new boy but the boy ignored and went straight to his room. Henri and Mary followed him. 

Mary: What's your name?

Boy: Claude.

Henri: Are you french?

Claude: Just my name is.

Mary: What's the reason you entered the "B.L.I.N.D" army?

Claude: None of your concern. Get out of my room, now.

Henri: What's wrong with that attitude?! Is this really the way you treat someone who's greeting you?!

Claude: I don't need your greeting, leave me alone.

Henri was not happy about Claude's arrival. He always hated unsocial people, he thought that they were selfish and arrogant. When Henri was walking in the corridors, Mary came from behind him and told him to calm down.

Mary: It's alright, maybe he has autism!

Henri: I don't care if he has autism, he needs to learn his manners..

Mary: You went to hard on him, he's just a newcomer and.. and maybe something happened to him in the past, and he's sad about it.. that's why he came to the military and treats us this way.

Henri: Why does it have to start like this?

Mary: It's Ok, maybe he'll understand next time. 

Henri: Yeah..



End of Project .. 

Next Project: Project No.2: First Mission


© 2011 Blind


Author's Note

Blind
The idea came up to my head when I was watching my father play a game about a war between humans and creatures.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Amazing loved it

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 9, 2011
Last Updated on January 11, 2011


Author

Blind
Blind

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates



About
i love anime& manga.. more..

Writing
Project No.2 Project No.2

A Chapter by Blind


Project No.3 Project No.3

A Chapter by Blind