Curiousity

Curiousity

A Chapter by Dani

Speaking to a Dream? Why did that carry through the wind? Sound so melancholy? It sounds like a young woman was singing. But...there's nothing here. No one could possibly be here, not even in that deserted tower.
"...away. Run away. Run away. Run to the blue skies. Run away. Run away. Open up your eyes." 
That voice again. Someone surely is here. A girl, no doubt. That tower is used by the Thrydewulf's as a containment chamber. Possibly a prisoner? Still, it sounds too sweet a sound for a prisoner. I think I'll take my chances.
_________________________________________________

Concerning that the Lord of the family is rather...eccentric, I should have a word with the Lady Seine. A beautiful woman. Fair skin, golden hair, clear blue eyes. All her features seemed too stunning and bold to be natural, her dressers must take their time for her. She was clad in a brilliant, primary purple gown. Such a strange color to choose, but I wasn't one to complain. 
"Milady, I am but a humble philosopher, but my eyes have caught sight of the Tower you own down the way of the woods. I've heard what sounds like singing from it's area, have you any idea?"
Lady Seine smiled faintly, "Philosopher? I've yet to meet a traveling one. You say you here someone inhabiting the Tower? I apologize, though, my husband, Lord Andre, is the one who earlier proposed the imprisonment of someone a few years ago. I've yet to hear the girl's name, but Andre highly fears her." She lowered her head, her features seemed to pale and dull. 
"I see, do you mind, if I, possibly take a look inside?" I bowed my head, my voice steady.
Seine nodded, laughing a tad, "As you wish, sir, but, please, do be careful." She sighed, "I wish you not to endanger your life. What be your name?"
"Clovus Read, Milady." 
Lady Seine nodded, "Clovus Read, you may proceed with your investigation. I will tell my husband of your arrival." She dismissed me, rising from her seat. "Clovus, you're young for a philosopher, how old are you?" She asked last minute.
"I'm only sixteen, miss, my father started this out when he was young, I only follow his footsteps." Lady Seine nodded approvingly, smiling as she left the room, opening a door that led to the Tower.


© 2010 Dani


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on June 18, 2010
Last Updated on June 18, 2010


Author

Dani
Dani

London, United Kingdom



About
I'm a little on the goth side, but I can still be upbeat, but then again, aren't all tomboys? I'm random as heck, when I say things, I might not mean it. I'm a goofball older sister of two little sist.. more..

Writing
Speaking to a Dream Speaking to a Dream

A Chapter by Dani


Speaking to a Dream Speaking to a Dream

A Chapter by Dani