Speaking to a Dream

Speaking to a Dream

A Chapter by Dani

"Can. I, tell you my dream? Before time stops me from what I believe. Twelve times I look at the clock. Just waiting for you to retrieve me. I. Fly. Into my dream, into my everlasting Wonderland. Where birds sing, and fairies fly out, to greet each other and never shout. Listen closely to my song, and never close your eyes from the...world. Looks of innocence, and dreams of Paradise. I cannot tell what they mean. For here I am. Just trapped in here. Call my name. And never give up they way. That helps me, from this mirror, and realize, that you, my friend, are speaking, to a dream."
Green grass. Blue sky. A warm, golden sun. That's all she's permitted to see. The fun of singing, the rush of a newly found book, with an unpredictable adventure within. The chaos of a messy room. The peace of sleep. Slowly the girl rose from her window side, to reach out to a book she was reading. She'd lost the ability to speak, not that she needed it. She was given food and water, new books every few weeks.  What she wasn't given was a reason. She lacked the will to ask anymore, she lacked the confidence to reply. She'd no reason to laugh, no reason to be afraid.


© 2010 Dani


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on June 16, 2010
Last Updated on June 16, 2010


Author

Dani
Dani

London, United Kingdom



About
I'm a little on the goth side, but I can still be upbeat, but then again, aren't all tomboys? I'm random as heck, when I say things, I might not mean it. I'm a goofball older sister of two little sist.. more..

Writing
Speaking to a Dream Speaking to a Dream

A Chapter by Dani


Pulled Away Pulled Away

A Chapter by Dani