Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Lady of the Ring

Feet pounding the stone, a soldier staggered under his heavy pack, “Wait!!”  The convoy was already moving into the desert.  Blazhe’s voice crackled over Millers’ radio, “O’tree hundrad, wheels rollan, b*****s.”


Ifri and Ström found themselves out on the roof watching the company move out. As they went to slide down the wall, they noticed a straggling soldier headed toward the tank. 


“I feel sorry for whoever that is running,” Ifri said as they poor man fell, discharging his weapon, “He’s heading toward’s Diz’s tank.”


“That.  Poor.  Sunavabitch.”


*


Diz sat in the drivers seat and sang to himself “Tank Tank, Im in a tank, come on everyone lets drive a tank a blooooooow up some stuff,” miller slid into the tank panting heavly as he stared at Diz “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaanddd you can feeeeeeeeeell the lovely rumble of a Zieeeeeeeege head underneath my treeeeaaaaaaaaadsssssss!  OOOOOOOOO, Tanktanktank,tank’an’a’tank, BOOM!”


Miller sought out one of the few seats inside the metal hull.  He only found a metal stool with the barest of cushions.  As he looked around, Miller noticed that there wasn’t a single one of his comrades in the tank.  Just himself and Diz, who, judging by the tune, shouldn’t be trusted with any life form whatsoever.  Miller didn’t feel safe.


“Hey man scoot up a little and turn the coffee bot back on we’re out,” Diz said as he continued to hum his little diddy.


Miller slid over to the bot and looked for a button to turn on the strange contraption.  Diz, not looking backward hands his gallon cup to Miller, “You’ll need this.” After he looked another minute or two, Miller figured out that the ginormous cup made up the belly of the bot.  He gave up on the power button and just asked. 


“Where is the power button on this thing?”


“Punch his nuts and he’ll turn on.”


Miller held the cup at arms length and gave Diz a horrified look, jaw working, but no words coming out.


“Well, what are you waiting for?” Diz said, “Hurry up.”


“But-but-but-but,” Miller stammered. 


“Not the butt; nuts,” Diz clarified.


“Oh god!” Miller squeaked.


Diz finally grew tired and punched the bot in the nuts shoving the gallon into the bots belly. The bot sprang to life “Coffee  TIMMMMEEE!!!” 



© 2015 Lady of the Ring


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on March 23, 2015
Last Updated on March 23, 2015


Author

Lady of the Ring
Lady of the Ring

Albuquerque, NM



About
You want to know something about me? Message me. more..

Writing