Chapter One of Forbidden Love

Chapter One of Forbidden Love

A Chapter by Avangeline. D

Chapter One
Jesse Kanzaki
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 I awoke to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I groaned and shut it off, laying there for a couple seconds before my cell phone rang. 

" What?" I answer, I knew who it was

" WAAAKKKKEEEE UUUPPPPP!!!! GEEEET UPPPPP!!!!" The voice sings 

" Shut up Tyson.... I'm up i'm up..." I hang up and throw my phone towards my back pack and drags myself up and get ready for another day of school. 

When I get to class Tyson is waiting for me at our usual seats. He's all bubbly and happy. Geez. He's like a kid on a sugar rush.  

" Gooood mooornnnninnggg!!" He chimes

I slump down into my chair and ignore him. I open my text book and pretend i'm ready so he'll shut up. Two minutes later the teacher walks into the room. Mr. Cast, the youngest teacher at the college. 

" Morning students, open to page 145." He says 

He's always straight forward and blunt. If someone forgets something he gets mad and throws a book at them or something. I don't know if he just likes tormenting his students or if he has an anger issue. We met three years ago and ever since then he's always hardest on me. 

He used to date my older sister, the were engaged at one point but they began fighting over everything and at the rehearsal the broke off their engagement. Mom was so mad at her. After that no one saw him for a year until now. There engagement was almost a year and a half ago. 

I looked over at Tyson, he was giving the gaga look at Mr. Cast. Geez Tyson, way to be obvious. Tyson has had this fangirl crush on Mr. Cast for a year now. I nudge Tyson but he's so oblivious he doesn't notice me at all. 

" Jesse! Pay attention!!!!" Mr. Cast yells

A book comes whirling towards me and smacks me right in the face. Third time this week! 

" D****t Mr. Cast!!! That hurt you a*s!!!" I yell back 

"Don't mouth of to me!" 

Grrr, I hate him! He's just... just... GRRRR!!!! I sit back down and toss the book back towards him, catching it with ease just made me more mad. 

When class ends I go to leave but he stops me. 

" Hold it Jesse." He says grabbing the collar of my shirt and yanking me back 

" What do you want?" I mumble 

He lets go and crosses his arms. " How's your sister doing?" He asks

" Why do you care? Still inlove with her?" I reply 

" Pfft, as if. She's a witch in a girls body. Go on then." He shoo's me away 

I go to the door and turn my head. " She's fine."

|||||||||


When school ends I begin walking back to my dorm. The dorms are all the way across campus. So annoying. I'm about a block away from the dorms when I hear voices. I follow them into he forest. There I see Mr. Cast and seven guys that I know don't go here. 

Their all speaking really low and I can't hear them anymore because they keep lowering their voices. But when one throws a punch that's when I notice Mr. Cast has blood on him already. 

I run up behind one of them and kick them down, taking down the rest of them. When their all laying there I can tell there adults. 

" Quite a show there Jesse." He mutters 

I turn to him. " What the hell is wrong with you? Why didn't you fight back?" I ask angrily 

" Teachers shouldn't fight, it would ruin my rep." 

I laugh. " What rep? The one where everyone calls you Devil? Some reputation there." 

Before he can shoot back he doubles over, hand on his head. I can see blooding running down his arm. I get closer and help him up. 

" C'mon... Let's get you cleaned up."

||||||||||||||

When we get to his dorm room I seat him on the bed and get a first aid kit. I kneel down infront of him and pull out disinfection and cotton. I carefully cleaning up the blood and wrap a bandage around the wound. 

" It wasn't that deep, so it should heal quickly..." I tell him 

" Thanks..."

For some reason my heart was racing just then. He looked so good. Perfect dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes... Without his shirt on he was 10x sexier than before... Wait, what was I thinking!? 

I go up and put everything away. 

" Can you make it back to the student dorms?" he asks 

" I... I kinda lost my key while taking those guys down..." I murmur with embarrassment 

He looks at me like I was an idiot. Which to his eyes I probably was. I turn away. My face feels all warm. Why did I feel so flustered!? 

" Sorry Mr. Cast... I'll just go see if I can sleep at my friends room with his room mate..." I begin walking to the door but as I put my hand on the knob his hand shoots out and closes the door. 

" Don't call me Mr. Cast, it makes me feel way older than I am... You know me, so call me by my name..." He says in an oddly hushed voice 

" O-Okay... D-Derek..." I stammer 

He turns me around so his eyes are looking at mine. " You know why I called off the wedding with you sister?" 

" N-No...." 

" It's because I was inlove with someone else. Some one else out of my reach. Some one who could never love me back." He tells me 

" O-oh... Um okay..." My heart beats fast and for some reason my stomach flops, with... sadness? 

He gets a little closer, so close I can feel his breathe on my head. " It was you..." He says 

Wait, what?! H-He...? L-Loves me? 

" What are you talking about!? Why would you love me? I'm a guy!!!"

He pushes against me. " So? I have loved you since I first met you fourteen years ago..." 

My eyes shoot up to look at him. " It was THREE years ago." I correct 

He shakes his head. " Fourteen. When you were five, we met in the park. You were all alone after your parents divorce and your sister wasn't around. We became friends and played every day. I can't believe you don't remember me. Maybe because then, my last name was Maslin." 

Oh my god... Derek Maslin!? I-I remember... We always played at the park every day until the sun set. He was my best friend, Oh god, how could I not remember?

" I-I remember you... I think..." I whisper 

Why am I so nervous? My face is all hot and I feel so embarrassed around him. What's happening to me!? I continues to stand there, his bare skin pressing up agaisnt me. 

" Of course you remember me, you and I were so inlove back then." he says with a laughing tone

Is he joking!? All my fluster and embarrassment vanishes. Inlove!? 

" What are you talking about now!? We were NOT inlove!" I try to leave but he grabs my wrist.

 " It's true. You loved me in middle school. You cried when I went off the highschool." His face is so serious and so is his voice now 

He steps into me again, his right leg between mine. What is he aiming for? I-I never loved him! Even if I did... I-I don't anymore!!! I struggle to free myself but his grip is tight. 

He lowers his head and his lips touch the side of mine. 

" L-Let me go...!" I try to say but he stops me 

His lips gently touch mine, pressing down harder and harder until my mouth opens. No! I want to yell, but I can't. His tongue enters my mouth and I hate to admit but I liked it. My body felt limp as my knees buckled down and we slid to the wooden floor. 

Just this morning I said I hated him, but now, I don't know what I feel. How could this of happened so quickly? I slightly opened my eyes to see his face. His eyes were closed and his face was an intense expression. 

He continued to kiss me and I was fine with it... Until I felt his hand slide down my side and to the button on my jeans. That's when I had enough. I began to struggle again. 

" No! D-Don't!" I manage to yell

He doesn't stop, he keeps trying to, but it finally free from his grasp. Panting, I look at him, I knew my face showed I was mad, because he took a step back. But then I could tell that tears had filled my eyes. I turned around and ran out of his room and down the hall to leave. 

" Jesse!!!" He calls after me 

I refuse to look back. I run outside to the nice cool night air. Oh god, what happened? Did this really just happen?! I walk back to the student boys dorm, when I get there I immediately go to bed. I want this day to end! Maybe tomorrow everything will have been a dream... Just a bad dream...


© 2013 Avangeline. D


Author's Note

Avangeline. D
My friend DiamondNovelist, Avangeline, has amazing boyxboy novels to. Check them out, her best one is Darkest Secrets. The others are Cheeky Kitty, My Lover the Vampire, and Crazy Mixed Up World. She'd love it if you left comment, as would I :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very original! not enough pieces like that anymore. I loved it, captivating from the very first paragraph.

Posted 10 Years Ago


OMG SOMEONE WHO IS NOT AFRAID TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN lol sorry for caps might have gone a little overboard

Posted 11 Years Ago


AHHH YAYY Can't wait for the next one :))))

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 14, 2013
Last Updated on June 4, 2013


Author

Avangeline. D
Avangeline. D

Tenshi World



About
Hello, this is my second account. My original account is DiamondNovelist where I post all my romance books. If you want to know more about me or read my other novels, go to: http://www.writerscaf.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Avangeline. D