Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Avangeline. D

The moon was high in the sky. The only light there was for miles. A large forest untouched by humans, only animals. In this forest were four Kingdoms. Moon Kingdom, Water Kingdom, Air Kingdom, and Shade Kingdom. The four kingdoms lived in the forest together for many years. But the peace wasn't kept. Soon Shade Kingdom demanded more land and war broke out between all four Kingdoms. The Moon Kingdom and Water Kingdom were allianced while Shade Kingdom and Air Kingdom fought without an alliance. Blood was spilled and lives were lost. The second incommand of the Air Kingdom was killed as was the Medicine Bearer of Water Kingdom. When the moon came out from behind the clouds the battle stopped suddenly. For the Tree of the Stars was glowing a bright blue colour. The Kingdoms stared in amazment.

   Their ancestors were speaking to them for the first time in decades. They demanded that the fighting stop and they forge peace once again. The leaders of the four kingdoms came forth and laid their lives down before their ancestors, saying they were not worthing of being the leaders of these kingdoms. Their ancestors disagreed. They believed this could be overcomed and the kingdoms could start anew. That dawn the kingdoms held a ceremony for all the lost lives of their friends and family.

   Once the ceremony came to a close, the bodies were brought back to there territory and buried. Years passed and the kingdoms lived in peace, but soon the leader of the Moon Kingdom had a dream. A most disturbing dream. The kingdoms would once again fall into darkness and blood would be spilled once more. The only way to stop complete death of the four kingdoms, a prophecy. The Moon's prophecy.



© 2013 Avangeline. D


Author's Note

Avangeline. D
Its short but don't worry, the actual chapters will be longer. Much longer.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see how this plays out

Posted 10 Years Ago


I like it cant wait to see what you are planning on doing

Posted 10 Years Ago


*o* oh my goodness I love this! Sorry it took so long...

Posted 10 Years Ago


I like. cant wait to read more.

Posted 10 Years Ago


WHOOP! WHOOP! I LOVE all of "Erin Hunter's" books!! Seeker is my favorite though!! I'm totally gonna read this!!! I'm totally stoked!
This sounds awesome so far! I'm going to make a TEAM SHADE t-shirt and wear it all the time. Sounds epic
Cheerio!!!
100/100

Posted 10 Years Ago


Avangeline. D

10 Years Ago

Haha okay. Send me a pic of the tee.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 3, 2013
Last Updated on September 3, 2013


Author

Avangeline. D
Avangeline. D

Tenshi World



About
Hello, this is my second account. My original account is DiamondNovelist where I post all my romance books. If you want to know more about me or read my other novels, go to: http://www.writerscaf.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Avangeline. D