The King's Secret Concubine

The King's Secret Concubine

A Book by Avangeline. D
"

{Description Below}

"

© 2013 Avangeline. D


Author's Note

Avangeline. D
The new king is very young. He was enthroned when his father suddenly fell ill. The young king assumed the throne as ruler. The new king didn't seem many secrets from his people, except one. He has a secret concubine. The entire kingdom knew their new king preferred men over women and slept with his guards and soldiers, but what they didn't know is that he had taken one as his secret concubine. Young Amyntas from Greece. Amynstas is 17 and the youngest consort and personal aid to the new king (Arata). Amynstas falls for the king that's known as, " The King of No Name", seeing as barely anyone knows the young kings first name. The king treats Amyntas special, but Amyntas doesn't quite realize it yet. For Amyntas his love for the king is a game of the heart. He's jealous when the king calls upon a guard or soldier instead of him. No one knows that Amyntas is the king's secret 'concubine' except the exceptional close aids that are like friends to both the king and Amyntas. Can Amyntas win the heart of the king? Or will Amyntas' rivals get the kings heart?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on October 3, 2013
Last Updated on October 3, 2013

Author

Avangeline. D
Avangeline. D

Tenshi World



About
Hello, this is my second account. My original account is DiamondNovelist where I post all my romance books. If you want to know more about me or read my other novels, go to: http://www.writerscaf.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Avangeline. D