7 Years Prior

7 Years Prior

A Chapter by Avangeline. D
"

The events that happen in the seven years when the king is still a prince.

"

7 Years Ago

 

 

   I was ten years old when my parents were killed. I was on my own, with no other family members, I was all alone. I wandered from town to town, without any place to call home. I thought I was going to die, either from starvation, sickness, or by being killed by thieves. When I reached the next civilization, it was a city. The city where the royal family lives. I was just another rat in the street, at least that's what people there called me. I knew nothing would change. At least, that's what I thought. My life would always be digging for thrown away food, finding shelter where I could, this was my life now right?

 

 

   No. It wasn't.

 

 

  Two weeks after I entered the capital, I was thrown into the Arena for being caught stealing food. To prove if I was innocent I had to survive being faced with a vicious lion. I was scared. I thought this was the end. But I was rescued by a prince. Literally, a prince. He stopped the 'trial', he saved me from death when it was so near. He rode in on his horse and grabbed me and pulled me onto his horse.

 

 

   " Your highness!" A man, of high rank I'm assuming, yelled to the prince, " What are you doing? This boy is a criminal!"

 

 

   The prince turned his horse to face the man. " A starving boy isn't a criminal. He's hungry and does what he needs to survive." The prince glances at me, " I'll take him to the palace and he shall work for me. Your not to touch him." The prince commands and the other man nods.

 

 

   He turns the horse and he brings it out of the arena without another word. For awhile its just silence, until I spoke.

 

 

   " Why did you save me...?" I ask in nearly a whisper

 

 " I don't like the way my father rules. There's no much blood being spilled for terrible reasons. I want to become king one day, and I need someone that will help me. Someone that thinks like a commoner, what commoners want, someone like you." He smiles at me, " What is your name?" He asks

 

 

   " Amyntas..." I tell him shyly

 

 

   " Well Amyntas, your life is going to change from now on. You'll be by my side all the time." The prince tells me

 

 

  I smile, for the first time in a long time. " Yes your highness."

 

 

2 Months Later:

 

 

  I become to Prince's personal aid. My room was right next to his, which was rare for a servant to be right next to a royal. Like in all places, you make friends and gain enemies. My friends were other aids and servants, and my enemies were the women of palace. These women were here as possible prospective brides for his highness. I'd get pushed around very often if they saw me, and if I was talking to his highness then they'd glare at me. I got used to it and didn't let it bother me. Being pushed around had been my life for many years.

 

 

   One day I over-heard the usual servant gossip, but this time it was about his highness's name. I didn't even know his highness's name! They said that people called him the Prince Without a Name, or The Prince of Mysteries. Another rumor about him was about his romantic affairs. A week after the gossip about his name, my close friend Shayann was talking with two other maids.

 

 

   " Hey hey, did you hear? Apparently his highness prefers men and not women!" Shayann whispers

 

 

   " Shayan, everyone knows that. Even the city folk know that." The other girls replied

 

 

   " Well! I didn't hear about it until just recently!" Shayann turns to look at me, " Did you know this Amyntas?!"

 

 

   I shake my head in shock. " No."

 

 

  The rumor had spread through out the capital when a maid had seen a soldier enter the prince's room and left all flustered hours later. People refused to believe it but soon came to accept it without anymore fuss when it happened a couple times more. The crown prince definitely liked men. That night when I brought him his late night tea, I made sure to linger around for longer than usual to see if anyone was going to knock on the door. I poured the tea and purposley spill some on the floor.

 

 

   " I am so sorry your highness! I shall clean in up immediatly!" I apologize

 

 

   " Its just a little spill Amy. No need to fret so much." He replied with a dashing smile

 

 

   I grab a towel and start to wipe the floor up. The plan worked, it took long enough to clean up that there was a knock on the door, and then the door slowly opened. A young soldier walked in. He looked to be about sixteen, a soldier in training. He seems to be blushing slightly.

 

 

   " You summoned me Your Highness...?" The soldier in trainging asks in a shy voice

 

 

   " Yes. I did." The prince turns and looks at me, " You may go now Amy..." He says

 

 

   I bite my lip unconsiously and bow. I scurrie out of the room and past the young soldier. Closing the doors behind me, I lean my head against the door to see if I can hear anything. It's muffled, but I can just make out words.

 

 

    " How was your training Shane?" The Prince asks

 

 

    " I-It went well Your Highness..." The training soldier tells him

 

   I kept the door open just a crack and peak inside. The Prince walks over to 'Shane' and puts his hands on Shane's waist. He pulls him in and kisses him! I can't help but continue to watch as he pushes him on the bed and... Thats when I close the door and run back to my room. I sit on my bed with my knees to my chest, my heart racing at what I'd just seen. I didn't really understand what it was I saw though. I was only 10, so I kept what I saw to myself.

 

Three Years Later:

 

    It was the day of my thirteenth birthday. The Prince wanted to do something special for me so he had a fancy dinner prepared for just the two of us and during the day he gave me and my friends the day off to spend time together in the city. While we were in the city we bought some fabrics and household items for the palace. It was the best afternoon I've had for a long time. When the sun began to set I was summoned to his highness's room. Inside his room was a table of food. He waved his hand for my to sit in front of him. I took my seat and looked at him.

 

   " Happy thirteenth birthday Amy." He says with a handsome smile which, for some reason, makes my heart skip a beat.

 

   " Th-Thank you..." I reply

We begin to eat the delicious food when I realize it was all my favorites. Did he really plan this all just for me? We ate in silence for awhile before I ask him a question.

 

   " Your highness, um... D-Do you ever plan to... Make someone your wife?" I ask hesitantly

 

   He stops eating and looks at me. Should I just have kept my mouth closed? He sighs, " I doubt it. Women just don't hold any interest to me. All they do is fuss over how they look and how rich they are. So, no, probably not." The Prince answers easily

 

I bow my head.

 

    " I apologize for bringing it up..." I whisper

 

 

   The Prince smiles and then stands up. He looks and me and extends his hand. " Come here." He commands

 

   I hesitate before walking over to him. I keep my hands clasped in front me. He tilts his head and smirks a little before grabbing my arms and pulling me into him. I let out an unexpected squeaking noise as he holds me close to him.

 

  " Y-Your highness... W-What are you doing?" I stammer

 

  He breaths in and slowly lets the air out. " Your hair is so soft Amy..." He mumbles with his face against my hair

 

  I try to push him away but his grip is to strong for me. " Y-Your highness..." I gasp, " Your h-holding me to tightly..." I tell me as I try to breath in

 

  He immediately loosens his grip and looks at me. " I'm sorry Amy..."

 

   " What's gotten into you your Highness?" I ask him, ' Y-You've never done that before."

 

  He sits on the edge of his bed and looks at me straight in the eyes. He reaches his hand out and takes my hand in his. " Amy... The reason I don't  marry anyone is of two reasons. One, I don't like women, and two I already love someone." He confesses

 

  I feel a pang in my stomach, like... Disappointment and hurt, I don't know why though. " R-Really? I-Is it someone in the palace?" I ask

 

  He nods as he stands up again and stands very closely to me. He's so close I can feel his breath on my forehead. " I'm in love with you Amy..." He whispers to me

 

   I suck in the air quickly and just hold my breath. " W-What are you saying your highness? It is not nice to joke about like that." I reply, turning around and taking a few steps away.

 

  He also takes a couple steps closer until his body is pressed against mine. " I am not joking Amy... I fell in love with you a long time ago. I just never told you because you were to young, I thought maybe I could get over it... But I can't. I'm so in love with you..."

 

   I just stand there without saying anything. My heart was racing and my face felt hot. Could it be I was also in love with him? The Prince suddenly wraps his arms around my waist pulling me into him even more.

 

  " How do you feel about me Amy...?" He whispers into my ear and I shiver.

 

  " I-I don't know... I-I think I might love you too..."

 

  " How am I making you feel right now?" He asks

 

  " M-My heart is racing... My hands are clammy, and my body feels hot..." I confess with embarrassment.

 

  He turns my around and pulls me backwards until he's perched on the edge of the bed. He puts his arms on my hips and holds my face close to his.

 

  " That's love." He says quietly before pulling me into a kiss.

 

  I'm taken my surprise and gasp loudly. His hands pressed against my waist as he pulls me onto his lap. I feel like I'm melting, so I put my hands on his shoulders and don't push him away. I moved forwards a bit and he flinched. There was something hard on him. I broke the his and look down. There was a bump in his clothing and I look back up at him. His cheeks are all flushes pink.

 

  " You did that to me." He says with a small smile

 

   " M-Me? I-I don't understand?" I ask ion confusion

 

  " When you kiss the person you love, things happen to you. You feel different, like you..." He trails of, " It's hard to explain."

 

  The prince smiles devilishly and pushes me onto my back on the bed. " If I can't explain, maybe I could show you instead." He says

 

  He places his lips on the side of my neck and begins to kiss me there. His hands move along the buttons of my shirt, unbuttoning them one by one until he pulled my shirt off.

 

  What was he doing?

 

   He sits up and pulls his shirt over his head and I blush. The sight of him was breath taking. He leans down and puts my hands on his chest. In that moment I feel something weird. A feeling I have never felt before. Suddenly I wanted him touching me more, my ears grew hot and my breath more urgent.

 

  " See? Your feeling it aren't you?" He says and I nod a little

 

  His hands move to my legs and he rubs my slowly before moving up my thigh and to the throbbing spot. The moment his fingers touch me I let out a sudden moan. I clamp my hands over my mouth in shock and the sound.

 

  " Don't worry, that's normal in a situation like this..." He tells me, removing my hands from my mouth.

 

  His hand slides up and done and I shudder in absolute pleasure. The feel was amazing. Like nothing I had ever felt before. His hand wrapped around me and he began move a little faster. The faster he went the more weird moans escaped my lips. Sweat beaded down my forehead and my body felt like it was on fire. I wrapped my arms around his neck unconsciously and pull myself up to him, feeling his hardness against me.

 

   I wanted him to feel good to, so I pushed myself up a little and connected my mouth to his neck and began to kiss him all over too. He continued to move his hands over me and we were both moaning as we worked each other. I felt something building inside me, and after awhile, it was set free. I gasped and fell against him. The same thing happened to him after awhile and he just held me in his arms.

 

  " This was such a new experience..." I whisper to him

 

  " Did you like the experience?" He asks

 

  I nod. " Yes... Very much."

 

  " Amy..."

 

  " Yes?"

 

  " Become my secret concubine." He says

 

  " Of course I will..." I tell him

 

 That's how I became his secret concubine. No one knew except us. He said we could tell our close and trusted friends but no one else. He told me why it was a secret. It was to protect me. If anyone found out he was having affairs with a servant, I would be sentenced to death without a trial or anything, and he, would be stripped of his status of the next in line to the throne. I was so in love with him I wanted to tell everyone, but I couldn't because of what was at stake. So for now, it was our secret.

 

 

 

 



© 2013 Avangeline. D


Author's Note

Avangeline. D
Picture is of the Prince.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved this. I can't wait to read more. wow just wow.

Posted 10 Years Ago


wow! I seriously could not stop reading this.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 6, 2013
Last Updated on October 6, 2013


Author

Avangeline. D
Avangeline. D

Tenshi World



About
Hello, this is my second account. My original account is DiamondNovelist where I post all my romance books. If you want to know more about me or read my other novels, go to: http://www.writerscaf.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Avangeline. D