I miss you

I miss you

A Story by shasha
"

"
I snapped my eyes open, feeling my head hammering against my skull. I pressed both of my palms on the side of my head, hoping it would decrease the pain. Gosh, I shouldn't drink too much last night.
The sunlight shoot straight to my eyes, causing me to shut them again. I struggled on the couch, panting with sweat falling on my forehead.
"Nia! Bring me a cup of water please!" My throat burned and my words came out only as a whisper. Water! Water! I need water!
"Nia, faster!" I shouted.
No respond. Weird. She usually reply.
"Nia!" My voice echoed, but still, I didn't hear her voice.
Then, it hit me. She gone. She gone from my life.
I forced myself to sit on the couch. The pain in my head vanished as the thought of her came. It had been one week since she left my house.
I sighed. I wished I could reverse the time. I wished I could have her by my side again.
I looked in front of me, where a frame was placed on the table. I reached out my hand and picked the wooden frame up. In the picture, a lady smile with her hand made a peace sign.
A bitter smile appeared on my face. I caressed her face with my thumb.
"Nia, I miss you." A tear dropped on the frame's surface. "I miss you so much."

© 2015 shasha


Author's Note

shasha
I welcome every comment. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on February 20, 2015
Last Updated on February 20, 2015

Author

shasha
shasha

Writing
Can't go on Can't go on

A Story by shasha


As a princess As a princess

A Poem by shasha