Sad Melody

Sad Melody

A Story by shasha
"

In the middle of night, a melody played by someone. It affect him somehow.

"
The silent night interrupted by a slow music from the next room, causing the teen to snap his eyes open. A frown took place on his face, discontent with the bothered of his nap in the middle of night. He sat on his bed, causing the blanket surrounding him fell on his lap. Leo yawned, wanting to continue his sleep, but couldn't do so.
The melody remained, getting slower every second passed. The heavy flow of the white and black keys pressed brought his sleepiness away. He stayed still as the sadness of the music seep into his body. He heard of this piece before when he was a child. He didn't remember where though. What he knew, someone played this song to him, however, the figure of the person was blurry in his mind.
Leo dropped himself at the edge of the bed, standing on his own feet as they touched the cold floor. He didn't care much to slip on his slippers, so with a pair of bare feet, he tiptoed to the next door. Closing his room door in a slow motion, he was being careful enough to not let out any sound, scared if it would waver the melody.
The teen boy placed his hand on the handle, pushing it open with a slight creak of it's hinges and peeked in. A girl dressed in a white nightgown sat on a stool in front of a white piano. Her slender fingers dancing on the keys which omitted the beautiful song. The view displayed before astonished him and his mouth shaped into a small "o".
The moonlight shone right toward the girl, creating a spotlight for her. Her curled brown hair fell down on her chest and her hazelnut eyes bored to the piano. She was like in another world of her, where she could control the world and let her feeling spread. She allowed her emotion to drifted with the piece, which make it beautiful.
It's her feeling. It played with the person who listen to the song and work like a siren, only it wouldn't kill a person, but crushed a person's heart. That's what happen to him. As if a knife sliced his heart many times, he placed his hand on his right chest, where the fragile thing located, It's bleeding, he could see it at the back of his mind.

© 2015 shasha


Author's Note

shasha
I welcome every comment. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on March 28, 2015
Last Updated on March 28, 2015

Author

shasha
shasha

Writing
Can't go on Can't go on

A Story by shasha


As a princess As a princess

A Poem by shasha