Light and Dark part 2: Angeal

Light and Dark part 2: Angeal

A Story by Bluefire
"

Angeal is the Gaelic word for Angel, meaning "Messanger"

"

The Angel turned his hooded head toward the young girl, she returned his gaze in pure child's wander and amazment.

"Mr. Angel.." She said softly, at a loss for words. The despair and sadness was gone from the air. Only happiness and love remained, radiating from the Angel's beautiful light.

The girl woke up in her bed, sitting bolt upright.

A white feather was right in the middle of her purple pillow, as if delicately put there on perpose.

"I knew it wasn't a dream." She said, a smile spreading across her little face.

                      ~*~

The girl's name was Angeal.

As Angeal walked into her school classroom other children muttered under their breath about her.

"Look, it's the girl who sees angels."

"You know she's a liar right? My mommy says she's doing if for attention."

"I hear she's-"

They all stopped as she walked by, though she wasn't paying attention to them. Angeal had the angel feather held up infront of her face so that was all she could see, as though it would disappear if she took her eyes off of it.

Class started and the teacher wanted them to read stories. Every child had brought their favorite book, but Angeal didn't have one.

"Angeal, come and read a story to the class." The teacher said. after a couple of other studants read theirs. Angeal stepped up.

"I didn't bring a story. I would like to tell you my adventure though."

The teacher smiled and said, "go ahead sweety." Thinking it was all made up.

Angael started telling them of what happened last night.

"She even dreams weird!" One kid hollard, making Angeal pause.

"It wasn't a dream." She told him.

"She's a weirdo!" Another kid chimned.

Angeal felt about to cry. Here something amazing happened to her and no one even believed her!

She ran out of school, tears streaming down her lightly blushed cheeks. Angeal had no idea where her swift little feet were taking her. All she knew was that she had to get away from school.

Away from her taunting classmates.

She stopped infront of a tall brick cathedral, a large stain-glass window was almost to the top of the towr before her. It had an angel painted into it, the angel's arms reaching out as if to scoop her up and take her to Heaven.

She felt the urge to go inside and stepped up to the door. As she walked into the church she noticed a set of stairs to her right. She didn't go to the alter, which, was at the other end of the room, lit by a couple of warm candles giving off a soft glow that dimly lit the pews on either side of the room and the red carpet in between them on the wooden floor.

She was hit by a sudden feeling of deja vu.

Angeal headed up the dark damp stairs, not stopping until she reached the top.

And there, standing before her in the attic of the church, red eyes gleaming...

Was the Evil!

© 2013 Bluefire


Author's Note

Bluefire
Part one and original plot by DGMonster
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/GDMonster/964750/
I suggest you read part one before part two to better understand the story :3
Part 3 is out now! http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Forgotten-Days/1092502/

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes lots of spelling mistakes. But loved the cliffhanger, how heading to read the part 3

Posted 10 Years Ago


Bluefire

10 Years Ago

Yeah, this is an old story that needs some editing. Thanks for reading and reviewing!
"..perpose." Purpose
"..studants..." Students.
""go ahead sweety." Thinking it was all made up." Go should be capitolized and you don't need to say that the teacher thought it was all made up because we already that everyone else thinks she's a liar. Show don't tell.
The part where she runs out of the school, expand on that, because she is a young girl it's unrealistic that a teacher would just allow her to run out of the school. Expand upon it and show how she got away.
Overall great continuation. Interested to see what is going to happen with this Evil that has shown up :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Bluefire

10 Years Ago

Thank you, I shall get to it soon! ^^
This is really cool! I love this collaboration! *goes to read on*

Posted 11 Years Ago


Bluefire

11 Years Ago

xD thanks!
I can't get to the first part but I get the idea. Well written :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Weeping Willow

11 Years Ago

thanks
Rika

11 Years Ago

no prob :0
Bluefire

11 Years Ago

Thanks for taking the time to read and review ^^
Very good story, makes me want to hear more, but if you improved the grammar, spelling and syntax, it'd make it all so much better :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


Bluefire

11 Years Ago

I'm terrible at grammar, it's my worst enemy xD
DarkRainbowPie

11 Years Ago

N'awh, haha, well I'll go have a word with it and tell it to leave you alone. x'D
Bluefire

11 Years Ago

xD That would be nice.
Whoa, good continuation here~! Lalala


Posted 11 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

you're welcome
This is great. Cant wait to see what happens next.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Bluefire

11 Years Ago

Thanks! Me too! ^^
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
This is great cant wait to see what happens next in the peace

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bluefire

11 Years Ago

Thanks! ^^
Bluefire,

I really like this story; even the Evil at the end.

It's well thought out and written. Except for a couple of grammer issues I wouldn't change anything.

However, the ending is a little unbelieveable. Your story begins with Angeal being attracted to light and then at the church, she turns away from the light and goes up to a dark attic. But you were overly descriptive of the altar area for some reason. It does add intrigue though so I'm curious to read on. Nicely baited hook.
I'm ready to bite.

Thank you for sharing this story. I look forward to the next chapter.

Sincerely, Cecil

Posted 11 Years Ago


Bluefire

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
And, I know, grammer is my weakness and I'm terribly sorry for that. :c
CecilA

11 Years Ago

No need to apologize, Bluefire, I make mistakes too. Just keep on writing; you're doing just fine. M.. read more
Bluefire

11 Years Ago

Yeah, that's what it's like for me too, I have to go back and rewrite all my work, and even after do.. read more
wow, this is so cool!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Bluefire

11 Years Ago

Thanks! ^^

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4894 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on November 16, 2012
Last Updated on January 31, 2013

Author

Bluefire
Bluefire

International Defence Force Circus 2nd ship



About
I write likeMary ShelleyI Write Like. Analyze your writing! ~*~Welcome to my world~*~ Anime, manga, animal otaku. My writing heroe's are Darren Shan and Katsura Hoshino, but ther.. more..

Writing
to be wanted to be wanted

A Chapter by Bluefire



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..