How You Got To Furnace 101

How You Got To Furnace 101

A Chapter by Bluefire
"

Bang! Bang!

"

The first thing you know is that you don't recognize where you are.

The second is that you are on a porch in the middle of nowhere, sitting on a swing in the too bright porch light.

The next two things you notice is that you are tied to the porch swing and that you hear gunshots from inside the house.

Bang! Bang!

You wrench and tug at the ropes around your wrists and the swing, but they don't budge.

Now you remember. You're at your friend, Jonah's house, tied to his porch swing.

How did I get here? You think, frantically. And what's going on inside?

A tall dark figure steps out onto the porch. You only see his dark silhouette because of the too bright porch light. He steps towards you and pulls out a gleaming silver knife.

That's when you notice that he's holding a shotgun in his other hand.

You cringe as he brings the knife down toward you, but oddly doesn't kill you.

Not yet.

Instead the dark figure cuts your ropes. You think, I'm free, I can run...

But then your eyes fall on the shotgun again and you think twice.

The figure puts the knife away and you catch a glimps of a gray face and eyes that shine like an animal's in the headlights of a car.

"Get up." The figure snarls, jabbing the berrel of the gun against your temple.

You've played enough video games to know what a shotgun does to someone when it's this close to their head.

Splat.

You quickly push that thought from your mind and stand. The gun presses into your temple harder and you fight to shove it away. "Get in the house." The creature says.

Because you realize that this thing holding you at gunpoint isn't a human at all.

But a monster.

You walk into the house and immediately smell the iron, warm stench of blood. Lots of blood.

The creature pushes you toward the living room.

As you walk through the archway at the bottom of the stairs you see the backs three heads on the couch, facing the static filled TV.

One a balding man, one a woman with long red hair, and one a young boy around your age with the same red hair as his mother.

Jonah and his parents.

You hear a croaking sound coming from your best friend as you're pushed around the couch by the gun berrel now at the back of your head.

You feel something wet and sticky drench your shoes.

Blood coates the floor.

You let out a strangled cry of fear when you see them.

Jonah's mom, her blue eyes staring at the ceiling, had a huge hole in her chest where her heart was blown to pieces.

Jonah's father looks the same, except his lifeless eyes bore into you accusingly.

Then you see that Jonah is still breathing.

Unlike his parents, he wasn't shot.

But a large kitchen knife stuck out of his chest. Blood flowed down his once white shirt.

"Grab the knife." The creature ordered.

You feel tears running down your cheeks and want to shake your head, afraid to speak because a wave of queeziness washes over you.

The creature presses the gun to your head harder.

"Pick it up!"

You reach for the knife.

Your best friend catches your eyes with a sad, pleading look as you wrap your hand around the handle and yank it out.

He screams and you want to join him, but don't open your mouth.

"Now kill him." The creature says.

"What?..." You finally choke out, your voice hoarse.

"You heard me." The creature sneered. "Kill him."



© 2013 Bluefire


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my god. Kill your own best friend? How could one do that? I know I couldn't, even if it meant the death of me...

Posted 10 Years Ago


Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

We're working on chapter 2 now. It's nearly complete. A bit of editing and it shall be done. Lol. Do.. read more
Bluefire

10 Years Ago

Yayz >^..^
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Done lol. It's posted.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 31, 2013
Last Updated on August 2, 2013


Author

Bluefire
Bluefire

International Defence Force Circus 2nd ship



About
I write likeMary ShelleyI Write Like. Analyze your writing! ~*~Welcome to my world~*~ Anime, manga, animal otaku. My writing heroe's are Darren Shan and Katsura Hoshino, but ther.. more..

Writing
to be wanted to be wanted

A Chapter by Bluefire