March 26, 2016

March 26, 2016

A Chapter by Blut Gemalt Rosen

She was going somewhere. She was leaning against the car door staring out of the window. The sun had just set and the last coughs of light were fading from the sky to give way to a dark, cloudy, grey-blue rather fast. She didn't see a driver, whoever it was didn't seem sociable but she didn't care. She feels eyes glance over to her, and she turns to find him looking out of the front from between the front seats. She goes from leaning against the door to laying against his shoulder and arm. She senses... surprise was it? As his arm tightens around her as she starts to doze off. She jolts up- of course it was just a dream. She looks over at her clock as the time of 3:44 A.M. stares her in the face almost laughing at her. She looks at her phone- nothing. She rolls over and pulls the blanket up, sighing. 
The alarm annoyingly blasts out at 7:30 A.M. She sits up out of her bed, rubbing her eyes, frowning. The overwhelming urge to cry was just THERE, but she couldn't seem to have a tear in her this morning. Putting her phone in a spot to get wifi, she notices a message. The timestamp almost makes her drop her phone. 3:43 A.M. The note left makes her sink farther- wishing her wifi had been connected when she woke up. 


© 2016 Blut Gemalt Rosen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on March 26, 2016
Last Updated on March 26, 2016


Author

Blut Gemalt Rosen
Blut Gemalt Rosen

Lynn Haven, FL



About
**PLEASE REVIEW MY WRITINGS- WOULD APPRECIATE IT** Welcome to my personal corner of hell... the darkest and most insecure parts of my jumbled, fragile, mind- which include anything from brain vo.. more..

Writing