The Fight

The Fight

A Chapter by Blut Gemalt Rosen

It was a rough night and Lizzie refused to talk to anyone. Sometime between checking on her, she broke out part of her hidden liquor stash that they could never seem to find and passed out about five am.
"We should probably keep her home today." Reven suggests.
"Probably... " Adriella agrees. "But first, we need to get that bottle."
"I got it." Reven quietly sneaks in to remove the bottle still death gripped in her hand. She wasn't supposed to be drinking with her medications, Elizabeth knew this but never cared. About midway her room, Lizzie wakes up.
"What in the f**k you think you doin'?" Her speech still slurred, she sits up groggily.
"Lizzie, can i have the bottle, please?" Reven stops with his hands up, showing he doesn't want to start trouble.
"You insane!" Lizzie spits out angrily, slinging her arm behind her as if to say 'mine'.
"Lizzie, please? I'll give it back later."
"LIES!!" She slams the bottle on her night stand. "I won't fall for that again!"
"Lizzie..." Adriella peeks in to try to defuse the situation.
"The f**k out my room, woman! You too!!" Lizzie screams, pointing at Reven and then at her door.
"Give us the bottle and we'll go, okay?" Reven tried to barter with her calmly.
"F**k you!" She goes to take another drink and Reven snatches the bottle and tosses it to Adriella, who runs with it to get it away from her. "HEY!!" She gets up to follow her, but is stopped by Reven getting in her path.
"Lizzie. Stop. Please." Reven tries to move her back as she hears the slush of her liquor going down the bathroom sink.
"I will ruin you BOTH!!" Lizzie screams so loud her voice almost cracks.
"You arent supposed to be drinking! You know this!" Reven reminds her "Its dangerous with your medicine!" Lizzie shoves by him to be blocked by Adriella at her door.
"You c**t!" She takes a swing at her friend but fails.
"Stop, Lizzie, you're drunk" she holds her arms to restrict her. She jerks away and backhands Adriella but misses again.
"Stop f*****g moving!" She growls, getting met with a restricting hug from her.
"I think you should take your own advice, hun." Adriella replies, making Lizzie screech in agitation. Reaching around her friend, she grabs the ends of Adriella's belt length hair and pulls, making her let go.
"Lizzie! Calm down!" Reven runs up to get her off Adriella. She spins around and swings at his face, a bit more lucky with her aim this time, still catching him with a ring though he dodges.
"STOP IT! DON'T MAKE US CALL THEM!!" Adriella screams. A look of shock, then horror, then pure anger, sweeps accross Lizzie's face within seconds of each other.
"BACKSTABBERS!!" She shrieks.
"Lizzie...." Adriella's face saddens.
"Shut the f**k u-" her sentence stops as her eyes roll back and falls, making Reven catch her. Wiping his cheek with his thumb, he removes the drop of blood caused from the cut.
"Now what?" He asks.


© 2016 Blut Gemalt Rosen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on May 22, 2016
Last Updated on May 22, 2016


Author

Blut Gemalt Rosen
Blut Gemalt Rosen

Lynn Haven, FL



About
**PLEASE REVIEW MY WRITINGS- WOULD APPRECIATE IT** Welcome to my personal corner of hell... the darkest and most insecure parts of my jumbled, fragile, mind- which include anything from brain vo.. more..

Writing