The Necromancer Chapter 1 (part 2)

The Necromancer Chapter 1 (part 2)

A Story by Desy

*Read part 1, and the intro on my page Desy Smith or Floebe Publishing, before reading part 2*

****This is not edited****

The Necromancer Chapter 1 (part 2)

“So what are you?” I ask now fascinated. I reach out a hand to touch her wings. But she swats my hand away, then shakes her head in a mocking fashion, her wings then vanish.
“We only allow our significant others, as you humans refer to them, to physically touch our wings.” I nod my head understanding. “Wow! You are handling this well. I remember the last human I showed my true form too, he ended up in the crazy house, I believe that’s what you guys refer to it as.” I nod my head again, not really knowing how to reply to that.
“Za’Riyah, what are you?” I ask her.
“Isn’t it obvious?” She asks. I sigh now becoming irritated.
“I’m a fairy.”
“Fairy,” I say the word out loud, thinking that will help me come to terms with what she is. “Where do you stay. You can’t live here in the human world." She chuckles. "I would remember seeing one of you guys out and about. Do you live on another planet?”
“Aww there it goes, the insanity, you might end up in that same place with that guy.”
“I’m not going crazy, I just talk a lot when I’m nervous.” I trail off.
“Well not human girl, I’m a fairy.” I open my mouth to ask her another question. “I’m not done speaking yet.” She clears her throat and I refrain myself from sighing. I could tell her personality was over the top and I prayed that I didn’t have to put up with her for much longer, although I had a feeling, I would be stuck with her for a long time.
“No, we don’t live on another planet, that ridiculous. We live in another dimension, and yes there are others.” A million questions ran through my mind, but one question stood at the top.
“You said I’m not human. How do you know? If I’m not human, then what am I?” She flicks her hair away from her shoulder.
“Your smell, humans smell like sweat and dirt.” I stop the urge to smell myself to confirm if we do indeed smell like sweat and dirt. “You do not smell like them.” She cringes when she says them, like we, well them, us, I don't know if I was still in the human category or not. But she cringes like we disgust her. “You smell from my world, like sun and rain.” This time I do smell myself and the only thing I smell is my perfume.
“So what am I?” She shrugs her shoulders.
“As if I know.” I give her a thanks for nothing look. “Look I only know if someone is or not human, I can’t tell what subspecies you are. But I know someone who can do that sort of thing.”

****This is not edited****

© 2017 Desy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on December 10, 2017
Last Updated on December 10, 2017

Author

Desy
Desy

Lancaster, TX



About
Writing is my passion, I started at a young age of 10 out of boredom. Before long, I find myself writing and completing my first novel at the tender age of 13. I knew then that this was something I wa.. more..

Writing