The Necromancer Chapter 2

The Necromancer Chapter 2

A Story by Desy
"

continuation of The Necromancer

"

“Where, when did that fifth-floor button appear? And why did the doors slam shut like that? Are you taking me somewhere to kill me because I swear to God, I’ll make it my life mission to make sure you never cross over, ever.” She chuckles just as the elevator comes to an abrupt stop, squeaks once more, and opens on the fifth floor according to the floor panel.

            “Floor 1-4 are for the humans, the fifth floor, and only the fifth floor is our floor, the fae floor.”

            “So the fifth floor is for “Fae is the term for my kinds classification, under this category a lot of, “creatures”, I believe that’s what you guys refer to us as fall under this.” I nod my head in response not understanding but not knowing what else to do. So what other types of fairies are there? I open my mouth, getting ready to ask her that, but when I turn to my left, she’s no longer there. I  look out the elevator, thinking that she maybe poofed out, without me hearing her.

            “Come on Non-Human.” Riyah pokes her head back inside the elevator.  “Let’s go.” I hesitantly step out the elevator not knowing what to expect. My mind immediately focuses on the darkness outside the elevator, and the scary movie I watch yesterday resurfaces in my mind. God, please don’t let anyone jump out, or stab me to death because that would suck. I look ahead of me and see a pool of light, where a reception desk and a board middle age woman is reading, what looks to be a magazine.

            “This is it, this is the fae police department,” I ask Riyah, who I can’t see anymore.

            “Yes.” She replies. I hear the pop noise and know that she is moving down the hallway, not walking but using her ghost abilities. Ghost 101, all ghost possessed the ability to appear and reappear at will, it’s one of the cool things about the afterlife.

            I quickly make my way down the hallway, not wanting to take a chance of being stabbed or scared to death. When I made it to the reception desk, my heart is beating rapidly. I have to take a few calming breaths before I speak. I had to show some courage even though I had absolutely none.

            “Ugh a witch,” Riyah says popping in next to me. “We may be here all night.” I look up at said witch. She’s  very stylish, with a short crop hairstyle, with frosted blonde tips. Her face was round, and she had chubby cheeks, but it totally fit her face. She was also wearing a very sparkly blouse, one I would never be able to pull out, and breast as big as mines. So it doesn’t need to be said, that she looked nothing like a human portrayal of a witch. There was no green skin, or large banana noise, or warts.

            “Why isn’t she green?” I ask too the right of me where Riyah is at, who is not there. Said witch looks up at me with a bored expression and closes the magazine.

            “Please do not tell me you totally buy into that green painted face crap, that you humans totally mistaken for a spa facial.”

            “Spa facial?” I ask genuinely confused. She growls.

            “Yes, spa facial, one of the dumb dumb humans, somehow found his way into our world, learned of witches existence, and found one of my coven, wearing a green facial mask.” Wow, is that how the green face really started. Man talk about rumors.

            “So what about the-” The sound of someone clearing their throat turns my attention. I look to Riyah who has a peeved expression on her face.

            “What?” I ask her but turn my attention back to the witch not wanting her to know, that I can see ghost.

            “Could you stop all the small talk and listen to me?” Riyah asks. I nod my head once, the witch looks at me with a strange expression. “Great.” She touches my arm. “I need you to ask if any important fairy dead bodies have been discovered in Faeven database.”

 

© 2018 Desy


Author's Note

Desy
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on January 14, 2018
Last Updated on January 14, 2018
Tags: ghost, dragons, necromancer, king, queen, fairies, supernatural

Author

Desy
Desy

Lancaster, TX



About
Writing is my passion, I started at a young age of 10 out of boredom. Before long, I find myself writing and completing my first novel at the tender age of 13. I knew then that this was something I wa.. more..

Writing