Five

Five

A Chapter by Yue Zhang

It was crowded and stuffy inside. Shoulder against shoulder, Fanny and Julie pushed their way across the walkway. It took them a while to find seats. When they finally sat down the lights in the middle dimmed. 
"Oh, it's starting!" Julie patted Fanny's arm excitedly. 
The masked trainer stepped out from behind the curtain. His lean frame swayed slowly as he surveyed the crowd. Then he went back behind the curtain. Suddenly the lights all turned on, and circus music started to play. Franny lifted her left hand to block out the sudden piercing light. The crowd roared with excitement as the bear ran out from behind the curtains. The trainer followed shortly, carrying the whip. His posture emitted confidence and energy, unlike the boy Franny had seen last night. The bear started dancing on it's hind legs while clapping it's hands. It swayed it's head, as if dancing to the music. The crowd loved it. 


© 2013 Yue Zhang


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on February 13, 2013
Last Updated on February 13, 2013


Author

Yue Zhang
Yue Zhang

AZ



About
Hello reader, my name is Jenny Zhang, and I am a teen author. Hopefully, someday my books will become best sellers. If you have read one of my unfinished books, and wish to read more, please message .. more..

Writing