Mhmm.. Some more "Chapters"

Mhmm.. Some more "Chapters"

A Chapter by Annabray

4: 29pm

At Home

“Hey mom,” I said as I walked through the door.

“How was the gym?” she asked.

“Okay, I’m going to go back tomorrow,” I replied not wanting to show how much I couldn’t wait.

“That’s good, go wash up dinner is ready and tell your brother it’s time to eat please,” she said.

“Kay,” I said.

 

“Mom said it’s time to eat,” I said to my brother Trevor.

“Whatever,” he said looking up at me through his green eyes.

 

   We never really said anything to each other for being twins. Occasionally when he would come out of his room he’d talk, but that was only if he wasn’t on the phone with his girlfriend Tonya. In the twin department we both had our dad’s blonde hair. The only thing I really got from my mom was her soft pink lips and blue eyes. Everything else was Trevor, he got her small nose and bad eye sight. He has to wear glasses, but last year he got contacts. He went really quiet when dad left, it felt like he wasn’t there either. He finally cared about his image when he started dating Tonya. The world’s biggest flirt, but he seemed to tame her.

 

4:45pm

At Dinner

“I dunno if Trevor is going to come out of his room,” I said to my mom after chewing a fork full of green beans.

“Won’t be the first time,” she said sadly.

“Yeah, can Drew come over later?” I asked her.

“I guess, did he break up with that… uh… girl yet?” she asked quietly.

“Sadly, no,” I said.

 

6:25pm

Watching TV with Trevor

“You know I hate this show,” Trevor said sourly.

“That’s why I’m watching it,” I snapped back.

“Fine, is there anything to eat?” he asked sounding different.

“You should’ve eaten with us,” I pushed. “What are you always doing in your room anyways?”

“It’ none of your business,” he said reading my confused expression.

 “Why can’t I know?” I asked curiously.

“I’ll tell you when I’m ready, okay, he said getting a fork out.

“Whatever,” I said trying to focus my attention on the TV.  I wonder when Drew is coming over.

 



© 2010 Annabray


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
Added on June 2, 2010
Last Updated on June 2, 2010


Author

Annabray
Annabray

Percy, IL



About
Im Brianna.. I really dont know what to say about myself. And Jarin here isnt helping, all he can come up with is that im an amazing person. =) I like to write, but nawt as much as i like to read. Im .. more..

Writing
Out Of Sight Out Of Sight

A Story by Annabray