RAWR!

RAWR!

A Poem by Brian Kraklau

Flying down the road, radio blazing like usual, the wind is high, blowing over the curvature of the vehicle, the lights up ahead are coming, the car flies through the darkness, the fire off in the distance full of life, burning, waiting to share its warmth, I’m here, where are you, sitting waiting for me like usual, well I’m waiting as well, the time will come, when I will be seen, spotted in this shadow, sailing down the road, towards every fire, I will miss you while I’m gone my beauty, but for now I will wait for my life to begin, to chase that wild horse, to take that fire, that first breath of air in my lungs, with the sound of the drum behind me, I will show you all.

© 2011 Brian Kraklau


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the images. Very good!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love the rhythm of this poem! It REALLY has life to it, and it's imagery is great- not too heavy on description, just enough so that I can visualize it perfectly. I also like the non-traditinal, yet still flowing format. Bravo~

THE TITLE IS AMAZING

Posted 13 Years Ago


The write is nice , the language lucid , I had no problems to visualize the scene , like it , nice work .
Just one thing , since this is labelled as a poem , maybe you could format it like one , maybe give it more of a prose poem structure . By formatting I do not mean change the language etc . What I mean is change the way it is written that is like a paragraph .
One more thing , I am curious to know the reason for naming this RAWR!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love this!
good job.

-Klove

Posted 13 Years Ago


nice poem, i like the style and your voice is easy to read. i feel like youre just having a natural conversation, nothing seems forced. i enjoyed it very much.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 17, 2011
Last Updated on January 17, 2011

Author

Brian Kraklau
Brian Kraklau

Las Vegas, NV



About
just another human trying to analyze this reality from my own limited perspective. I'm here, there, and throughout each word i write. perhaps in time I could find myself within this mess. outside of t.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Loves Epistle Loves Epistle

A Poem by .