prolouge

prolouge

A Chapter by ThornedBlackRose

    Run, Run, Run as fast as you can.
Why should I run when they're the b*s*a**s that are attacking me?
I argued with myself as arrows were being shot at me.
I hoped to find the one named Judai Yuki who had been named "The Duelist That Can See Spirits".
He wouldn't hurt me just because I'm actually a human that can turn into a Dragon.
  The humans had dubbed me as Draconi, which basically means 'He who turns into a dragon'. I knew that if I was going to live, that I would have to fly to him in dragon form in order to fly across the country. When I got three miles away from the humans, I arrived at my destination, so I flew down to the ground. I then turned into my human form, and I knocked on his door.












I was standing out there in my original human form for twenty minutes before he opened the door. Once he opened the door his eyes widened in shock.
                   "Bri? Y-You're human?" he practically shrieked. I nodded and then looked in the door.
                       "May I come in?" I asked, my human body starting to get tired from my time flying as a Dragon.
                     "Oh! How rude of me! Come in!" He said as he walked inside.
 




© 2011 ThornedBlackRose


Author's Note

ThornedBlackRose
Curse words censored for those who may accidentally stumble upon this whom are uncomfortable reading curse words.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on October 7, 2011
Last Updated on November 11, 2011


Author

ThornedBlackRose
ThornedBlackRose

Splendora, TX



About
Hmmm I guess I'll start with this. I was born with Asperger Syndrome, and A.D.H.D. (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). I'm female, and was born on 7/30/94. I'm into Anime, Manga, Culture, and .. more..

Writing