1: Ordeal

1: Ordeal

A Chapter by ThornedBlackRose

           Bri gave me a longing stare when she sat down on the Maroon Couch with Gold pillows, and she didn't say anything for several minutes as she rocked back and forth with her arms clutching her legs. On her right eye, the black, flower tattoo had a long line of a cut of where she had apparently been hit, and she had long, puckered scars on her arms.
I clutched my fist in anger at the thought of anyone hurting my Bri, and when she noticed this she stopped rocking.
                   "Is something wrong Judai-Sama?" she asked with concern. I sighed when I released all my anger, and then I gently placed my arm on her palm.
                  "Who did this to you Bri?" I asked with a slight growl. She sadly stared at the floor and sighed.
                 "The people in my village. They attacked me for being what they call Draconi, which is a word for a half-breed of a human and a dragon." She answered with a sigh. She then rose from the floor and gave me the same longing stare.
                 "Awww Bri, stay here with me. I don't like it when my girl is harmed." I told her. Bri gave me a smile and I stared into her eyes, wondering if it was okay to kiss her.
Bri then wrapped one arm around me and pulled me closer to her. She then stared into my eyes and I gave her a kiss which caused her blush, and gasp in shock.
          "You've been through quite an ordeal my love." I muttered after passionately kissing her.
****



© 2012 ThornedBlackRose


Author's Note

ThornedBlackRose
Bri is NOT an oc. Bri is Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on November 11, 2011
Last Updated on February 24, 2012


Author

ThornedBlackRose
ThornedBlackRose

Splendora, TX



About
Hmmm I guess I'll start with this. I was born with Asperger Syndrome, and A.D.H.D. (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). I'm female, and was born on 7/30/94. I'm into Anime, Manga, Culture, and .. more..

Writing