A day at school part 1.

A day at school part 1.

A Chapter by BrittanyW427

It was a beautiful spring morning and all kids headed to Sandy Holgate School, Mrs.Lanchester pulled over her car by the school gate,letting Illyria get out.
"school..." sighed Illyria walking twards the doors with other students and once in,Mrs.Lanchester drove off to work.
Inside history class,Illyria sat already bored and pouting with head on desk until three shadows stood over her and her desk. "hmm..oh?" Illyria looked up to see they were her friends.
"ILLYRIA!!!" said hyper tomboy Jezebel,squeezing Illyria tight.
"Nuu stop she's turning blue!" Delilah said in a gental shy voice as she huged Illyria softly like a teddy bear.
Eliezer just stood with a cute smile laughing abit "I think we might be embarrassing her guys"
As the whole class were watching with giggles and the teacher smiled asking everyone to take their seats.Class started but suddenly the principal walked in with a young girl behind in the school uniform.
"Everyone welcome your new classmate"said the principal happily
"HIIIII!!" shouted the whole class with big silly smiles
"Hello..i'm Patricia" she smiled and bowed her head abit politely then caught eyes with Illyria who just looked abit surprised, that made Patricia grinned.


© 2011 BrittanyW427


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on April 6, 2011
Last Updated on April 6, 2011


Author

BrittanyW427
BrittanyW427

Calamity Poker World, MD



About
I'm very passionate and imaginative in writing and drawning,sometimes good to look up into the clouds then come back down to earth ^_^ heehee I also love anime,supernatural,fantasy,mystery,and advent.. more..

Writing