A day at school part 2.

A day at school part 2.

A Chapter by BrittanyW427

The lunch bell had rang and all students ate in the cafeteria or outside,Illyria smiled and sighed abit as Jezebel and Delilah both fought over where she would sit among them. "oh! sorry guys i need to take care of something" said Illyria with a kind smile then headed off with a cold determinted look in her eyes.
Outside in a private queit place,stood Patricia waiting and Illyria walked twards her angerly.Before Patricia said anything,Illyria slapped her across the face,making Patricia fall onto her bottum,she didn't cry or get mad just grinned.
"Umm..did i do something wrong?" Patricia smiling confused abit.
"What are you trying to pull?!" Illyria angerly pouted.
"I missed you" said Patricia unbottuning her shirt until stopped by Illyria.
"So mean teasing me right now" Illyria pouted more with a few tears.
Patricia pulled out a black plushie bunny out her shirt giving it to Illyria.
"I kept it warm for you heehee"Patricia said poking Illyria's skirt playfuly.
"Awww!he so cute!wait....is this BLOOD!" Illyria shocked but with a annoyed look.The black bunny plushie had blood coming out of its stomach.
"What is in here?" Illyria asking as she removed the stinches on the bunny and a bloody piece of meat fell out in the shape of a heart.
Patricia laughed and grinned "I know what you were thinking"
Illyria turned to Patricia and blew a small kiss at her with a wink. "Your in trouble tonight" said Illyria with a wicked smile and the bell ranged with students returning back to classes.


© 2011 BrittanyW427


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like it

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 6, 2011
Last Updated on April 6, 2011


Author

BrittanyW427
BrittanyW427

Calamity Poker World, MD



About
I'm very passionate and imaginative in writing and drawning,sometimes good to look up into the clouds then come back down to earth ^_^ heehee I also love anime,supernatural,fantasy,mystery,and advent.. more..

Writing