Michiko Chapter:Going down very down

Michiko Chapter:Going down very down

A Chapter by BrittanyW427

 During the begining of night,Michiko and Kyoko went out to catch a movie where Michiko held onto Kyoko's arm screaming and Kyoko happily enjoying the horror movie. Kyoko recieved a message on her cellphone that made her smile alot.After the movie,leaving the theater,outside stood Ayumi waving.
"Hello" Ayumi smiled shyly.
"Heh heehee,umm Michiko i would like you to meet Ayumi" Kyoko cheerfuly giggled and smiled. "She is is new at our school and the friend i was worried about all day".
"I see..." Michiko feeling emotionless but tried to hide it.
Ayumi invited by Kyoko,joined her and Michiko at dinner and late shopping abit much to Michiko's dismay who couldn't stand being around Ayumi who clinged onto Kyoko.
As they all got very tired,Kyoko and Ayumi both smiled at each other and held each other's hand.
"Michiko you have been my best friend forever so i want you to be the first to know...I am making my relationship official with Ayumi",Kyoko happily smiled.
"I know its different and may be talk by others,but i am in love and happy,that matters most right?"
Michiko was hit with a bomb,and angrly in deep emotion she freaked out,slaping Ayumi onto the ground and kissed Kyoko.
"Why couldn't you fall for me if it had to be a girl?!" Michiko yelled very upset in tears.
Kyoko and Ayumi shocked alot and abit scared by Michiko's behavoir.
"...I'm sorry" Kyoko looking down and took Ayumi's hand as they left.
Michiko just stood in the dark of night remebering her childhood with Kyoko.
As kids growning up they did everything together and was unseperable,Michiko's eyes once again fooled her into seeing her child self trying to run to Kyoko who disappears in the light with Ayumi.
Michiko loosing it alot started to laugh in a very distured way with tears.Almost getting hit by a car,she headed home and packed something secert into a black backpack. "If this is the end....and i really loose you...then i must have something...to see your face always.." Michiko locating Ayumi's house by her cellphone area and infomation she stole from Kyoko.
She then left,soon with a knock on the door,Ayumi answerd and Michiko smiled.


© 2011 BrittanyW427


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on April 6, 2011
Last Updated on April 6, 2011


Author

BrittanyW427
BrittanyW427

Calamity Poker World, MD



About
I'm very passionate and imaginative in writing and drawning,sometimes good to look up into the clouds then come back down to earth ^_^ heehee I also love anime,supernatural,fantasy,mystery,and advent.. more..

Writing