Michiko Chapter:The bad ending

Michiko Chapter:The bad ending

A Chapter by BrittanyW427

 Ayumi holding the door,ready to shut it."What is it you want?"
"I know Michiko isn't here,can we please talk?" Michiko smiled.
"Umm okay" very uneasy and uncomfortable,Ayumi let her inside the house.
Michiko sat queitly while Ayumi went into to kitchen making fresh drinks.
Meanwhile at the academy Kyoko was looking for Michiko,after droping Ayumi home safelty.
"Yuuna have seen Michiko" Kyoko asked worried.
"I thought she was with you"Yuuna said abit annoyed and angrly.
"She was until she went crazy" Kyoko looking down.
"I just now she loved you for a longtime" Yuuna walked away depressed. Kyoko stood feeling very bad,never knowing,then remember how Michiko went ballistic,unkownly to Kyoko that Michiko's love turned into an obession over a couple years.
Ayumi still in the kitchen didn't hear Michiko creep up,and as she turned around she paniced in fear seeing Michiko holding a sharp knife. "Im sorry..but your not good enough...and i just don't like you" with an evil smile Michiko sliced Ayumi's neck,letting her fall onto the floor bleeding to death.
".........Hee..heehee...HEEHEEHAAHAA!!' Michiko swung her head back,starring up at the ceiling laughing loud in insane. The door bell ranged with Kyoko outside waiting.
Kyoko then noticed the door unlock and walked in only to get stabbed in the stomach.
"Don't worry,thats just pay back for stabbing me in the back" Michiko smiling demented and held up a hatchet. "Best friends forgive each other...... and we will be together now"
Back at CherrystoneAcademy,Yuuna was in her dorm room reading and heard someone at the door.
"Yuuna-san"Michiko smiling,back to her gental and friendly self holding her backpak.
"Umm hi" Yuuna blushed alittle letting Michiko in.
"Im ready to move on now,if you still want too with me?" Michiko blushed and smiled.
"R-really,what about Kyoko?"Yunned stunned and couldn't help but smile happily.
"I...ended it...but she will be with me always" Michiko smiled abit sadistic inside but happily to Yuuna on the outside.
Inside Michiko's backpack was the unthinkable,she kept her word that Kyoko would be with her always...as inside was Kyoko's detached head.


© 2011 BrittanyW427


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
Added on April 6, 2011
Last Updated on April 6, 2011


Author

BrittanyW427
BrittanyW427

Calamity Poker World, MD



About
I'm very passionate and imaginative in writing and drawning,sometimes good to look up into the clouds then come back down to earth ^_^ heehee I also love anime,supernatural,fantasy,mystery,and advent.. more..

Writing