Time Travel

Time Travel

A Story by Broken.

 

There is a place I've been to in my past time, when I was a whole different me. Before the sky had stars, and wind had whispers, and all things chocolate and sweet were at my window. This place, is unlike any other dreamt up place. This was real, this was something I have lived and will live over and over again. It was not a rather exciting era of time, not and epic experience of life, it was simply a heaven for my heart, my soul, and my addiction.
 
                The clouds show a great deal of respect in attempting to blot out the sun, in their grey color they dim the area that remains to be vibrant in color setting a bit of an off-tempo mood. Then there was me, in my altered state of consciousness  linking arms with the sun’s heat on my back. The leaves fall over my head but do not so much as graze the ground, instead are whisked away by an eastern wind; their savior. Although in the moment I am not alone, for there is a fairy in human form watching my steps as I follow. She is so beautiful as she floats just above the concrete. Her satchel swinging parallel to her stride. We near a barrier covered in mossy trees, and thousands of ducks at our feet curious to what mischief we’re up to. My lungs lose much oxygen in the fight to catch up to my fairy who has flown far down the rustic street meeting up with a monster and a dark dragon. She seemed to giggle at their fair play, these creatures were fond of us.
                Smoke billowed from the air as I came near, laughs and smirks were shaving everyone’s face. We travelled with them through forests and urban manifests of society, at last resting in a peaceful garden of green. Silently speaking our minds we pondered and stared at our thoughts, gazing into daydreams of what we desired most. At about a quarter to dawn we split ways at the fork in the road that led home. It was an afternoon of extravagant delight, the only problem was that’s how it all began.

© 2009 Broken.


Author's Note

Broken.
If I could relive any moment so far in my life... this would be it ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

For some reason I decided to reread this.
I'm glad that I did because now I wear a smile :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Aww!!!! I love it so very much. I keep fprgetting that I now have a very-much-working 'O' button x)

Anyhow, this is so delightful and I'm just delighted to be the fairy in your story :}

Love, love-a-love, love, love-love,
Vanessa

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
2 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 25, 2009

Author

Broken.
Broken.

FL



About
Let's talk about you instead more..

Writing
It Was Night It Was Night

A Story by Broken.


Prisoner Prisoner

A Poem by Broken.