A few things i L o v e about you.

A few things i L o v e about you.

A Poem by Brooksfield
"

Spacing on love, it can't be so bad, Can it?

"
So it's been awhile since i have said anything about you that i really liked, But one day i hope you look on this an relize what has been given, What has been taken. And what has never had the chance to see the light of day.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          "'If we all knew each other's secrets, it would prove a very strange world. Besides, it would take all the fun out of the telling of them.' - Zedd                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           K                                                                                                                                                  e        I love how you laugh, I love how you smile. I love you giggle and the way you say i love you to.     e       S       c  r   e                                                                                                                        t         e       e      ts                                                                                                                                                                                                       I love how you tell me about your day; It may have been hard to tell me the things you did, But i understand, I love how you made me feel important.                                                                                                                                                                           I love how you always told me the truth, i love the fact you tell me there is a future for us, I love how you proposed in italian. I love the way you make me smile, I love the way you always find the good things about me,                                                                                                                                                                                     I love your eyes an your nose, I just want to poke your cute little nose. I love the way your always away thinking about me. How you tell me you have been all day, I love the way you tell me your fine,                                                                                                                                                                  But you had a rough day, I love everything about you, Your not ugly your beautiful, Your eye's tell me Everything.. I love the way                                                                                                                                                                                       you tell me how i make a difference and amongst all                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       the chaos you tell me you still love me                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I love the way you cheated on me..                                                                                                                          

© 2012 Brooksfield


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The format in this piece is wonderful, it really gives the reader a moment to think about what exactly you are trying to say. I love the honesty in your writes, especially this one because you have a funny way of trying to hide the emotions that are the most obvious. The pain here is almost overwhelming. And it is amazing how you can say so many kind things about someone and still be so hurt or upset, so angry or so lost. Wonderfully penned.

In an odd sort of way,I can relate. Thank you for writing this.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Brooksfield

9 Years Ago

Thank you, it looks a little bit odd, i will have to go back and fix this one, all though i do think.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 7, 2012
Last Updated on November 7, 2012

Author

Brooksfield
Brooksfield

Lawton, OK



About
I'm Thirty-Three years old from Oklahoma. I'm 5'11 in height. brown hair, It grew out and now I've cut it short and dyed it blonde in my pfp. also I'm also not very fond of pictures So the one in my .. more..

Writing