Ex Mark's the spot.

Ex Mark's the spot.

A Poem by Brooksfield
"

Like all of my poems, it's about a girl.

"
Do you search for lost treasure? It's rhetorical. The silver lining to any lost artifact.                                    You never look back on your journeys an how it came to be where your standing now.                              Above her grave or her upon yours. It's never been about anything complicated.                                        There is a reason some of them get jealous or why they look into your past.                                              IF she is the one, You need to try to make it work. I have lost an i have tried by lost anyway.                      She gets jealous, She lies; She tells you she loves you, She begs for you to stay when it's her fault your in pain. But she makes you leave when  you make a mistake, "You can never do anything wrong. Your perfect."  But your standing in this circle of others who have been sorely mistaken when it comes to her lies.            Her bite is just as bad as her promises of a life together. A dream only a real couple could have.                  She sings a song of this life an how happy she is with you. She is determined to heal you.                           An yet her song crumbles your soul. Like a siren luring men into their trap, Most follow.                              Some follow an others cover their ears an abandon ship, Sail the tides unto safety where they aren't alone.  It's okay for her to look into you,But once you pick up her phone to check her contracts or you find something your not suppose to, You end up the bad guy and you lose either way, When you finally find it.    That perfect spot to dig, You realize Ex's mark's the spot. She has either helped you find your self or helped dig a whole for you to sit in an bide time living as a puppet.    

© 2012 Brooksfield


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on November 11, 2012
Last Updated on November 11, 2012

Author

Brooksfield
Brooksfield

Lawton, OK



About
I'm Thirty-Three years old from Oklahoma. I'm 5'11 in height. brown hair, It grew out and now I've cut it short and dyed it blonde in my pfp. also I'm also not very fond of pictures So the one in my .. more..

Writing