The lesser of two evils

The lesser of two evils

A Poem by Brooksfield

 What is time compared to being a whole with someone you really love. What is this you feeling when this one you love seems to not trust you, Who constantly would try to hurt you, Is it worth the pain for one?    I'm not one to sit an try to keep thing's running for no reason. Why must i feel like your trying to hurt me.   Your telling me you love me, But once i say something, It just comes out wrong. I didn't ask to bring anyone else along on our time we spend. But now it seems when we are together, Its like im watching us an there is this shadow in front of you an then me in behind the shadow. It's standing between us, this phantom, this lesser of us, that just leaves us standing with our arms at our sides an our face showing nothing but distrust an nothing passes our breath but a sigh or relieved stress. Just tell me if you love her an i will go with out hesitation. It's not the first time this would have happened. So i leave this statement. A lesser of the other evil, thought an comprehensive metabolic turning point of a relationship.

© 2012 Brooksfield


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Some of our relationships are built on the practicality of having the lesser of 2 evils in order to arrive at a livable and satisfactory life.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Brooksfield

1 Year Ago

I wrote this at a rough point, I don't remember who this was about. but I can say that it was writte.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
1 Review
Added on November 13, 2012
Last Updated on November 13, 2012

Author

Brooksfield
Brooksfield

Lawton, OK



About
I'm Thirty-Three years old from Oklahoma. I'm 5'11 in height. brown hair, It grew out and now I've cut it short and dyed it blonde in my pfp. also I'm also not very fond of pictures So the one in my .. more..

Writing