The Love letter an the cast of broken hearts.

The Love letter an the cast of broken hearts.

A Poem by Brooksfield
"

Sorry as i'm one day late for my poem. forgive me?

"
A broken heart is much like any closed door to any love interest. She maybe gone but she has never left your mind. To think i never should have let you go; let you walk out that door. Heard you whisper Goodbye. Felt the sting of never ending. I stared at you today an it pains me to think i almost went though with it. The love letter i have been writing has never been placed on paper. Tomorrow i hope to give it to you, Hope to tell you how i really feel. I begin to sweat with exertion to give you my all; all i have.  I predict todays forecast; broken hearts. It's going to be one cold day.  Temperatures in the lows of below freezing. Let's bend the bracket's just a little. Weather is one day to cover most peoples fear of waking up. Most fear waking up with out the one that they love. Love if the best thing in the world, But it has claimed more lives though out history. More then any nature tornado or tsunami, Earth quake or mud slide. But no matter what.The fire rages on out of control to be with the one we desire. Our struggle still continues, Show your support by being there for someone in need. Lend a hand, or just show your appreciation for those still fighting the war against our true enemy. The Love letters an the broken hearts of so many that fall prey to the freezing cold abyss.             So post your letters an ship away.                                                                                                                                                                               

© 2012 Brooksfield


Author's Note

Brooksfield
I think this is a large portion of our problems today. We can't be honest with one another. Being a long distance relationship myself I know the struggle of not being able to hold the one you love when they are so far away, so please bare with me. I post every Wednesday and Saturday. I Post new stuff every wednesday and saturday message me with responses . Like share comment. Kthxbai.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very nicely done.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
1 Review
Added on November 18, 2012
Last Updated on November 18, 2012

Author

Brooksfield
Brooksfield

Lawton, OK



About
I'm Thirty-Three years old from Oklahoma. I'm 5'11 in height. brown hair, It grew out and now I've cut it short and dyed it blonde in my pfp. also I'm also not very fond of pictures So the one in my .. more..

Writing