Evil Fairies

Evil Fairies

A Story by BrynnaW.

     I heard my daughter say, when I tucked her in at night, that she didn't believe in fairies. I played dumb and said,
     "But, darling, how could you not? They are the most beautiful creatures in the world."
     Still, my daughter shook her head as I kissed her goodnight. It was at the dead of night that I heard a scream. I fell out of my bed and ran to my daughter's room. Inside her room, I saw fairies with slender bodies wearing dresses, freckled cheeks, twinkling eyes, and soft hair. Their appearance was none to be fooled by. They smiled to show their pointed teeth and their eyes turned completely black. The fairies pulled my daughter's hair, gnawed on her arms, and clawed her face. She struggled and screamed but the fairies prevented me from getting near her. I watched as blood slowly slid down her arms. Suddenly, the fairies formed a cluster and began to pull up on my daughter's hair and arms. She began to float. I tried to get to her but several other fairies blocked my path. They took my daughter out of the window and I cried out until I could no longer see her.
     A fairy turned to me, "Do you believe in fairies?"
     "No." I snarled angrily. The fairy smiled to show her sharp teeth.

© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
This was to prove to somebody that I can write a variety of stories. I hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Creepy! The image of the fairies sent a chill down my spine and formed goosebumps on my arms! Where are the fairies taking the main character's daughter, I wonder...? Good job! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Totally unexpected :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Creepy :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yay, dark fairies. I love dark fairies! A good piece of writing, love it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

WOW that give me nightmares nice job :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

an... interesting story. not like the things u normally write. i actually enjoyed it quite a bit. i particularly like the last sentence. good work and keep on writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

976 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 12, 2011
Last Updated on July 12, 2011

Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Raindrop A Raindrop

A Story by BrynnaW.


Restless Restless

A Story by BrynnaW.


Hoods Hoods

A Story by BrynnaW.


Intruders Intruders

A Chapter by BrynnaW.