"The Omega of Neoblast X" - Chapter 2: Preperation

"The Omega of Neoblast X" - Chapter 2: Preperation

A Chapter by Jason Bubbleo
"

Every party does their part to prepare for the upcoming war.

"
Neoblast X proudly responded "I will fight with all my heart and soul". The emperor clicks his fingers, a team of servants enter the throne room and present shining golden armor to Neoblast X. While Neo was decorated with his impressive battle gear, the emperor awarded him with a large curved sword and explained "This is the blade of Robonia, it was used by my grandfather in a past war. Use it well in your battles Neoblast, use it well". 
Meanwhile, Tren sat on the bed with Larka in silence. Tren looked at Larka with sincerity and said "I just think that Neo shouldn't be the only one with the major responsability of taking down the Kanukians. I want to be by his side in this fight all the way to the end. I can't stand idle while my friend takes so much under his belt" but Larka was lost for words. Just as Tren sat up from the bed, Larka grabbed his hand and trembled as she said "I just don't want you to die... that would rip a hole through my heart and deflate my soul" but Tren comforted her by explaining "I will get the training required to help me survive this war and I will write to you everyday, each letter should fill you with bountiful hope" Tren smiled at Larka and stroked her cheek. 
Far away on the planet of Kanukia, King Dorax was busy making plans for his invasion, he held a meeting with his general, Dorax curiously asked his general "How much faith do you have in our soldiers?" the general replied "I have lots of faith in them your majesty but I fear we maybe outnumbered. There's just not enough of them" and Dorax snarled "Then make more Kanukians fight! No matter how young or frail! We can't let a little planet of itty bitty robots scare us away! We must fight! Fight! Fight!" the general nodded and left the meeting room. 
Neoblast X spent the rest of the day training with the sword in his garden, trying to get used to it's weight and strength. While practicing, Tren came to visit and clapped at his friend's swording skills then happily exclaimed "Bravo! We're going to kick Kanukian behinds!" but Neo tipped his head in confusion and asked "We? Don't tell me you're joining the war Tren..." Tren stepped forward eagerly and defensively replied "I have to do this, I want to be with you all the way and fight for my planet" Neo put away his sword and said "Okay but I want you to stay close to me, this is going to be a bumpy ride"


© 2015 Jason Bubbleo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
Added on July 23, 2015
Last Updated on July 23, 2015
Tags: War, Robot, King, Invasion, Sword, Armor