A Tale of A Story I: Introduction

A Tale of A Story I: Introduction

A Story by Bud
"

Introduction

"
    Where do I begin this story I wish to tell you? Tradition would have it to start at the beginning, but that will not do here. The beginning has little relevance in this uniquely common tale. The middle only has part of the vital information you need to know about the things I will be describing to you. The end? Frankly, the end bypasses the story altogether. And this makes it a moot point even telling the story. I believe the beginning of this particular story lies somewhere between the traditional starting point and the middle grounds of what will be a fine story, indeed.
    It all begins years after all that culminated in the beginning, forming the middle story. But years before the middle came into existence. As with all things, stories and beings alike, there is the usual and most common conception of what is to be. And as we all know, that gives way to birth. Now, here we find nothing unusual or out of the ordinary with the circumstances surrounding growth. But what we do find is an abnormal essence embedded within the creation itself. An essence that intrigues the listener most dearly. Rendering them defenseless against turning away. Indeed hooked, as it is sometimes described. For the listener is most eager to discover what happens to this tale of a life. Yes, all stories are mysterious by the very nature of what is unknown. And thus far, unknown is this story. So, it would be safe to state and assume that we are in the pre-middle age of this tale. Where many things have happened not worthy of noting, at least concerning the time before hand. Now, you maybe asking yourself where this is going and just what is this story about? I’ll tell you, but be patient dear listener. All good things come in time. And time is the very thing we are considering at this crucial point in what will unfold to be a tale of a story.

© 2010 Bud


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A little confusing... but mysterious too... you have me wondering... I was thinking of what the narrator looks like because you didn't describe him/her at all... I was thinking that it might be some sort of creature...a wise creature, a small creature...a creature who I was looking at over the flames of a fire... because isn't the pull of the campfire tales at the essence of all great tales? Great start...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A little confusing... but mysterious too... you have me wondering... I was thinking of what the narrator looks like because you didn't describe him/her at all... I was thinking that it might be some sort of creature...a wise creature, a small creature...a creature who I was looking at over the flames of a fire... because isn't the pull of the campfire tales at the essence of all great tales? Great start...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very interesting and intriguing. you have me a pondering!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Interesting and mysterious. Got me curious.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 30, 2010
Last Updated on October 1, 2010

Author

Bud
Bud

About
Forever VioletA Story by Samantha Grace more..

Writing
Branded Branded

A Poem by Bud



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Airliner Skies Airliner Skies

A Poem by Bud