The Beginning of the End

The Beginning of the End

A Chapter by Buniheart

I always come back to the place where i took my first breath. In my mind’s eye, its so beautiful, carefree and pure. 

I always come back to the place where i took my first steps. In the corners of my heart, it is engraved. 

  In every fiber of my being, it entwines itself - telling the story of a girl i once knew. And to this very place, i’ve lost myself to. To this place, i am it's prisoner. Sometimes, i feel that the moment, i come back to it - i might lose everything all together.

Who would have thought, that the same place that brought me happiness, could be the climax of my downfall. 


Tell me, i’m still sane. 

Tell me, im not a prisoner and tell me again.

And I’ll tell you... her story. 



I always say this, in every story I write 'that life is like a blank canvas; colourless and free'. With vivid colours, she painted hers - in the summer haze of careless, carefree days. 


Some ask, 'but what colours did she paint them in?' while others say, 'it must have been bright-shouting colours'. However, in truth, as it may have seemed as though she vividly painted her canvas, beneath it all was nothingness. A deep nothingness filled with void and pain, deeper than the depths of space. For in pain was she born, and in struggles did she scream out to paint her canvas. 


And, as it is, i will paint for you and whatever you may make of it - her only wish, is to see her as she is. 


A girl called Pain.



© 2012 Buniheart


Author's Note

Buniheart
In early stages of writing!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Firstly, don't forget your punctuation - "it's so beautiful, carefree and pure". Secondly, did you mean "With vivid colourless"? or should it be "With vivid colours", as you go on to talk about "bright-shouting colours"? I don't mean to change your meaning if that is how you envisioned it, just thought it would read better that way.
Thirdly, it is an interesting chapter, showing deep thought within your expression. That first statement is quite sublime. Some very nice writing here, keep going.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The second chapter is amazing too! Keep up the good work!:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


A very strong chapter. I like the honest and direct words. The strong writing made me want to read more. I like the set-up of thoughts and the ending. Thank you for the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


This truly is deep. I like it a lot! And it seems that it's connected to the poem "All of me"? That's very original. Keep it up :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Firstly, don't forget your punctuation - "it's so beautiful, carefree and pure". Secondly, did you mean "With vivid colourless"? or should it be "With vivid colours", as you go on to talk about "bright-shouting colours"? I don't mean to change your meaning if that is how you envisioned it, just thought it would read better that way.
Thirdly, it is an interesting chapter, showing deep thought within your expression. That first statement is quite sublime. Some very nice writing here, keep going.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

ok first of all, i never read books but for you i made an exception ... and i'm glad i did:
your story is deep, the reader must pay attention not to lose its beauty and complexity, maybe you should work on that, making it a little easier for the reader (but that's just an opinion of a guy who has never written a story so i may be wrong ;) ), the story was original and ... somehow poetic !! =D It has that je ne sais pas quoi that makes it cool and interesting.
Keep writing, great job =D

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
5 Reviews
Added on April 11, 2012
Last Updated on April 12, 2012


Author

Buniheart
Buniheart

Brampton, Ontario, Canada



About
I've been creating stories from as long as i could remember. Stories about people, experiences and the emotions they brought. I love to keep it real, with bits of comedy here and there, while expres.. more..

Writing
About Time About Time

A Poem by Buniheart