Chapter 2-Disbelief

Chapter 2-Disbelief

A Chapter by ApplesAreAmazing

Krystal stared at me in awe. "Why didn't you tell me?" she demanded.
"One, you just got here. Two, I didn't know myself," I replied. "What are you talking about, Tiana?" I asked.
"Just look at it, Eva! Can't you tell that it's brighter than other fires? It's like it's got a mind of its own!" she exclaimed.
"Yeah...I guess so..." I said. The more I thought about it, the brighter it became. Suddenly, everything was black.
I could hear voices calling me, but it was like they were miles away. Suddenly, I found Tiana and Krystal sitting next to me with worried faces.
"Are you okay?" Krystal asked.
"Yeah...what happened?" I asked groggily.
"You fainted," Tiana said, "that's what happens when you over use your powers."
"Huh," I said, "How come you guys know everything about these powers?"
"Oh, that's easy," Krystal replied, "We have powers of our own."
"What? And you never told me?" I asked.
"Weeell...it's complicated," Krystal finally said. "If you aren't a magical being, then you can't know about powers."
"So what kind of powers do you guys have?" I asked.
"Oooh!" Tiana shouted, "I can shape-shift into anything I want and Kreestal here has water powers."
"Well, how do you control your powers?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" Krystal and Tiana looked at each other uneasily.
"Well, when I looked at the fire, I felt like I couldn't control it," I said.
"Oh, no," Krystal said.
"What? Tell me," I turned to Tiana because I knew she would tell me the truth, no matter how bad it was. It felt like the tine she had told me that she had lost my $50 earrings my sister had bought me for my birthday. That was in 9th grade. Judging by her look, I could tell she was, too. She took a deep breath.
"You're going to lose your powers in one day."


© 2013 ApplesAreAmazing


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

whoa what? lose her powers in one day ?

Posted 10 Years Ago


ApplesAreAmazing

10 Years Ago

that's the plot my teacher gave us

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
1 Review
Added on June 9, 2013
Last Updated on June 9, 2013


Author

ApplesAreAmazing
ApplesAreAmazing

CA



About
I've never done anything like this before, but here goes: My name is Eva, and I'm 12 years old. I really love music and I can sing all day, even if people don't like my singing. I don't judge peopl.. more..

Writing