The Man on the Road part 13

The Man on the Road part 13

A Story by Buzz_Reynolds
"

and so it continues!

"
The Man on the Road part 13
"Thanks for Reading" says Steve. Hey stop talking to the audience and get back in your cage Steve!
Seeing as Marty forgot hi wallet he goes back home and walks into the kitchen where reality SMACKS HIM IN THE FACE! "What the heck is this!" he screams, as he sees Steve jumping around like a monkey without a shirt, Jen going around the table pulling each and every chair out and then pushing them back in, carl licking the floor, and Rex lying down just watching the show. "REX why aren't you helping them" Yells Marty as he goes to help Jen pull out and push back in all the chairs! Right about now is when the sophisticated computer system realizes something must be wrong, although it does not actually realize that because it is in fact a computer and therefore can not comprehend realization, but nonetheless it starts beeping loudly due to the fact that a large asteroid is on a collision course with the ship and will be hitting in approximately ten minutes! "BEEP BEEP" carl yells with the computer and everyone else but Steve continues doing what they were doing, Steve actually comes to his senses do to the loud rhythmic beeping and wonders why he is so hungry, and what everyone is doing.... "OH NO, AN ASTEROID!... That is far worse than a hemorrhoid!" He says after seeing the computer screen (note that he is obviously not back to his full senses) "CARL HELP ME OUT HERE" he yells as he reaches the control panel. carl having heard a capital C used in his names snaps IMMEDIATELY to attention and says " OH! you wonderful man! you have used a capital c in my name" and proceeds to go over to the control panel "oh sorry cARL HELP ME OUT HERE" Steve yells at carl even though hes already on his way to help. Smitten with sadness carl immediately falls to his knees, giving up all hope. Seeing this Steve MASHES all the keys on the control panel until something starts to happen.
ALL OF A SUDDEN THE SHIP..... times up part 13 is over.... See you next time in The Man on the Road part 14!!!!!!!

© 2011 Buzz_Reynolds


Author's Note

Buzz_Reynolds
here we go again continuing an adventure that I thought I would never revive, it just entertains me too much not to though! :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Crazy.

Posted 12 Years Ago


twas quite interesting. was loving how u penned it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 19, 2011
Last Updated on October 19, 2011

Author

Buzz_Reynolds
Buzz_Reynolds

Stroudsburg, PA



About
Hi I'm just your average, not at all average 21 year old. I love to read, write, and doing arithmetic (math just in case), so you can guess how well i fit into the triple R theme many schools seemed t.. more..

Writing