Many legs

Many legs

A Story by Buzz_Reynolds

Crawling through the tunnels there is so much going on, every day we dig and dig expanding for the ever growing population, doing our best for our queen, she is ready to give birth again, although it has been some time since her last child was born we are yet again rejoicing! Alas the day still seems long, when working arduously you do not tend to have an easy life. A large party just came in with supplies and and news of where we can find more! Excited by the news a new search party is sent out and this time I was told to go with the group, one of my brothers was in the group with me and we set off along the trail the previous group left behind. We were making good time and found the food source with no problem, we each grabbed as much as we could except for our gaurds for obvious reasons. When we returned we brought the food to our storage area and were sent off to either sleep or simply relax in leisure, I chose to sleep and it was no time at all before I fell alseep.

© 2011 Buzz_Reynolds


Author's Note

Buzz_Reynolds
Just wrote for writings sake!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on December 22, 2011
Last Updated on December 22, 2011

Author

Buzz_Reynolds
Buzz_Reynolds

Stroudsburg, PA



About
Hi I'm just your average, not at all average 21 year old. I love to read, write, and doing arithmetic (math just in case), so you can guess how well i fit into the triple R theme many schools seemed t.. more..

Writing